Enough!

Regina's POV
"Harder" I say as David thrusts into me and I moan. I feel him start to cum and I yell at him "David no I said pull out" I say pushing his chest. He laughs and rolls over. "Your really trying to get me pregnant" I say rolling my eyes at him. "I want a baby" he says.

I stand up and walk towards the bathroom. "You coming to join me" I ask. He jumps up and follows me into the bathroom. I turn the shower on till it's warm and I feel hands on my torso. I turn around and David pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I moan against his lips and wrap my arms around his neck to give me a little height. And he pushes the door open and pushes me into the shower. The water falls down over our heads and I smile and giggle.

"This is almost like kissing in the rain" I say.

"So romantic" he says.

"I have to get to work" I whisper as he kisses down my neck.

"No you don't" he says before hitting my neck.

"Who's gonna pay the bills" I ask.

"I know the mayor she's super nice" I laugh at his stupid jokes.

_______
It's around David's lunch time and I wanna go visit him and annoy him while he's trying to work so I walk into the station. Emma isn't here probably at granny's getting lunch for her and Mary Margaret. David is working hard on this paperwork so he doesn't even see or hear me come in. "Don't move or I'll shoot" I whisper in his ear. "Hi baby" I peck his lips and sit down on his lap.

"What you doing here" he asks.

"Do you not want me here" I ask.

"No of course I do it's just I normally visit you during lunch"

"Well I'm switching the routine" I say. He sets his hands on my hips and pulls me close. I grab his face and press my lips against his. He kisses back and I slide my tongue across his lips but he denies my access. "David" I whine against his lips. He smiles and we fight for dominance me winning of course. "This is what you came to do" he says pulling back. "Yea" I say biting my lip. "And guess what I brought" I say. I reach in my purse on his desk and I stand up and put my glasses on. He smacks my ass and I turn around giving him a fake angry look. "Your so adorable" he says. I sit on his desk and cross my legs. He leans forward and kisses me. I stand up and turn us around so he's sitting and I'm standing between his legs. He grabs my ass as I kiss him and he smirks. I pull back but he moves forward so he don't break the kiss and I smile.

I caress his face and he smiles widely and pulls me closer by my hips. "This is why you came to tease me because I always go to your office and tease you" he asks. "Maybe" I say. "Sneaky" he says. I hum and bite my lip. "Karma's a bitch" i say. "Get sassy with me one more time and I will handcuff you" I put my hands I front of me and I smirk. "Oh please" he grabs my wrist and stands up kissing me. "Someone's horny" I mumble barely loud enough for David to hear. He pushes me against a wall or something and he still doesn't let go of my hands. I hear someone groan and we both turn our heads to see Emma and Snow glaring at us. Emma sits down at her desk and Mary sits in front of her and they eat. I look up at David and he rolls his eyes. And I put my head back. He sits down at his next in his rolling chair and I sit on his lap. He continues to work for like two minutes before he stops. "What's for dinner" he asks and stands up. I sit down in his seat and shrug. "Whatever henry wants I guess" I say.

"What about what I want" he says pouting.

"What do you want baby" I ask giggling at him.

"Chicken, rice and beans" I nod. "I could do that" I say he nods and lifts me up before sitting me down on his lap.

"I'm not too heavy" I ask him.

"No of course no baby" I smile at him and like slow motion he leans in to kiss me when something breaks. It sounded like glass. I turn my head and the windows is broken and a brick is on the floor with a note. I stand up quickly and I grab the note.

I want you dead! Queenie

I look up at David and tears fill my eyes. "Gina what's wrong" he says wrapping his arms around my waist. I hug him and cry. "Mom, dad" I turn around and Henry is here. I wipe my tears and David talks to him. I keep reading the note to try and figure out who would say this to me. I probably deserve it.

Mary's POV
"Mom dad" we all turn to see Henry and Regina quickly wipes away her soaked face and David talks to him. "Dad" I question. I look at Regina's finger and she's wearing the ring. "You okay" David asks. "Yes" regina says not looking at him. "Are you lying" he asks. She looks up and a tear falls "Yes" he wraps his arms around her and rests his chin on her head. I remember when he used to do that to me. When he used to love me. When he used to care about me. When I was his everything now our sworn enemy is his fiancée. And soon to be wife. He presses a kiss into her forehead and I can't take it anymore. I turn Regina around and I smack her. David gaps and grabs Regina. I'm surprised she didn't do anything back.

"Enough of this bullshit! How can you love her! And how dare you, I sit here and watch you take my husband away my true love away. And you are no better you fell for her lies. She can't love you she doesn't know how to love" I lash out.

"That's enough. Your words are hurting her"

"She can't feel anything David!"

"She loves me and I love her and no matter what you do we won't stop loving each other" he grabs Regina and Henry and walks out.

________
1118 words