Snooping

Regina's POV
I wake up naked in David arms and I smile and pull the covers closer feeling the wind blow in. We left the window open to keep the cool air coming in because Elena was sweating last night and she wouldn't sleep. I smile remembering everything David said last night. "Morning beautiful" I turn around in his arms and see his cute face. "Morning handsome" I say. He pecks my lips and I run my hand down his sculpted chest. "How are you not like freezing, your naked" I ask cuddling closer into him. He barely has to covers on him.

"I have a heater next to me" I roll my eyes at how stupid he sounds. He trying to be cool calling me hot. I push him lightly and he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer. "Get up and get dressed before someone walks in" I say. He stands up and puts on boxers. I grab one of his big shirts I wear and throw it on and some underwear and a bra. David grabs me by my hips and pushes me again the wall. I laugh and he kisses me roughly. I hum and grab his face pulling him closer. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist to keep myself up. His hands squeeze my thighs when my tongue invades him mouth without permission or notice. "Fuck Regina" he groans and the door opens making us jump apart quickly and compose ourself.

Snows POV
I see Henry walk into Regina and David's room so I walk over there to snoop. Everyone in the house saw the little confession of love David made last night. It's pretty early so I don't think anyone will see me. "Oh mom dad" I walk towards the door to see them and Henry is covering his eyes while Regina and David fix their clothes. Ugh! Henry sits on the bed and looks down. Something really looks wrong. "I'm sorry mom, why don't you hate me. You should hate me. I hate myself" Regina looks at David and they both sit down next to him.

"What are you talking about Henry" Regina asks.

"I was terrible to you, I hated you because you were evil. But your not mom, your good now and you have changed. I was such an ass when I was little" David rubs Henry back and he leans into him. "I was so mean. Why" he asks.

"It's fine Henry" she says.

"No it's not" he walks out and I quickly hide. Regina walks out and David grabs her arm. "What am I supposed to do" she asks. They haven't even noticed that I'm this close to them. Is that David's favorite jersey?! He never let me even touch that thing. "Give him a second babe he's hurting because he thinks he deserves to be punished for doing what he did" David grabs her arm and wraps his around her waist she relaxes.

"He doesn't though, he was a kid and they make mistakes"

"Like Snow did" he questions.

"That's different you and I both know that" she says.

"Is it?"

"All I asked her was to keep a secret and she told it. Not only did my mother kill him she did it in front of me. I had to watch her rip out the heart of my first love. You have no idea what I was going through. I was completely distraught" she takes a shaky breath and shakes her head letting a tear fall. She covers her face and David pulls her even closer.

"And then I had to marry her father! I was only 16 and a virgin. He took that part of me away and he raped me every night until I killed him because I was tired of being hurt, mentally, physically and emotionally. So I have reason to hate her because of her I was violated in ways no one ever should. Because of her I was tortured, he may have acted like he cared in front of a crowd if I didn't do what he said he would beat me! He would rape me and hit me if I struggled. It got to the point to where I gave up and thought I would be like this forever. That's why. But I don't hate her anymore. Not as much as I used to. I've given her the benefit of the doubt that it's really not her fault but she did play a part in it." He kisses her forehead. I didn't know that. If I did I wouldn't have told. That's terrible. I can't believe my dad was like that.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that" she looks up and wipes her face free of tears. "It makes me so angry about that, I didn't know. I would kill him" he says through gritted teeth.

"How are you so strong"

"I'm broken"

"Well I'm going to fix you" she wipes and stands on her tippy toes to kiss him. "I love you" "and I love you" David replies before pushing her against the door. "How about we make some babies" Regina whines.

"I'm tired baby" she says grabbing his biceps. She runs her hands down his stomach and runs her nails over his abs repeatedly. "Stop you don't want to make them stop" he says making Regina giggle. She bites her lips and kisses his cheek. "It seems as though I'm irresistible" she smiles.

"You are, your just so sexy" she blush red like a tomato.

"So are you charming. And a kiss ass" she says laughing.

"Please your teasing me" he growls. "Fine" David smiles widely and picks her up going into the room and closing the door. What did I just watch!

_____
Regina's POV
I'm downstairs laying on the couch I think everyone is in the game room I will go in a little. David walks in and lays down next to me. He puts his head on my chest and his head goes under my shirt and he grabs my boob. I look at him and he just lays there holding my boob. I smile and shake my head and how stupid he is. I am watching something on tv. I brought Elena downstairs and she's in her swing sleeping. She sleep and eats that's pretty much it. "Ew mom, dad" I look to see Henry with Ruby, Snow, Emma, Granny and grumpy. We both sit up and David takes his hand away and I actually miss the contact. "Sorry Henry" David says. Ruby smirks at me and I furrow my eye brows together. And get up. She went into the kitchen. "Hey rubes" I say. She leans forward to kiss my cheek. I smile slightly. "So what's David doing with his hand in your shirt" she asks smiling. Oh! I blush and bite my lip looking down. "Uh I don't know, he just came in and did that" I say.

"Mhm"

"He thinks I'm pregnant because he says they are getting bigger but I can't really tell the difference" I say. Her hand slides up my shirt and she grabs my boob. I look down at her hand and she shrugs. "They are" But before I could question her she already answers. "Please Regina they're like your eyes. Everyone looks" I blush again. Oh my gosh!

"What's for dinner" I ask sitting on the counter. "Well for David you but for the rest of us I think we are sticking with pasta" I roll my eyes. "That's not true" she gives me a look "okay maybe a little true" she smiles and nods.

"Henry won't talk to me" I say.

"Why" she asks actually concerned.

"He says he was terrible and mean to me as a kid. Because I'm the evil queen"

"Former and he's hurting give him a moment"

"David said the same thing" I say.

"Great minds think alike" she says cockily. I feel hands on my hips and I turn my head and David is here now. "Henry talked to me" I look at him nervously and he holds my hand to comfort me.

"He says he's sorry, he never meant to make you feel like your less of a mother but he wants you to hate him"

"He's my son, forgive and forget"

"Talk to him babe" I get off the counter and kiss his cheek.

________
1415 words