Promises & Kisses

3 months later (Regina and David have been dating for 7 months now)

Regina's POV
I wake up to a knocking on my bedroom door I turn over and David is sound asleep. I smile and lean over to kiss his cheek. He starts to wake up and I smile at him. "Good morning" he smiles and kisses my lips softly. "Morning beautiful" I blush. "I can walk around holding your hand now, and kiss you and take you on dates" he says happily. I smile and bite my lip. "Are you sure you want to do this now, just after you two broke up" I ask. "I'm positive and I love you" I look at him with tears and I quickly get up out of bed. I feel hands around my waist and I turn around in his arms.

"I wanna say it trust me I do but if I do it makes this real. Us real. Then your gonna be hurt or dead because everyone who ever loved me is dead. My father. My first Love. Graham. My soul mate. All I bring is death" I say crying. He wipes my tears and shakes his head. "I'm still here Regina and I'm not going anywhere. I want you and only you. So if I get hurt oh well your worth it" I give him a small sad smile. How does he know what to say, when to say it. It's like he knows everything. "I love you" he says again. "I-i" I stop and cover my face ashamed. "I'm not going to push you to say it" I nod. I can't loose him. I won't loose him. I'll die before I loose another person who I care deeply about. "How about granny's" he asks. I nod and we both get dressed. I do my makeup and straighten my hair. "Your hair is getting longer" he says looking at me through the bathroom mirror. "I like it, I love it" I smile and turn around to kiss his freshly shaven gaw.

"You shaved" I say.

"I did you like" he asks.

"I think freshly shaven looks sexy" I bite my bottom lip.

"What about a little stubble" he says frowning and I smile at how cute he looks.

"I think both are a little sexy"

"A little" he asks.

"Don't push it" he laughs and pecks my lips.

I go to my closet and then I put on my heels and I'm tall again. David kisses my forehead and I smile.

I want to say it. I really do! I do love him I know I do but I don't want to loose someone who means so much to me. I'm already super attached to him I don't know if I can take another heartbreak. I don't know what I would do without him. He's always with me. In my house. My bed. My bathroom. On my couch. At the dinner table. In my mind all day everyday.

"Henry you ready" I call out. Henry comes running down the stairs on his phone even when I tell him not to he just doesn't listen. "What did I say about running down the stairs" I ask.

"I don't know, don't do it" he says paying attention to his phone. I snatch it out his hands and I hear him whine like a child. "Okay sorry mom" I smile and kiss his forehead. My not so little anymore prince. He's growing up too fast. Next thing I know I'm gonna be a grandmother. Oh I hope I'm never a grandmother. I may be old enough to be one but I sure as hell don't look like it. I could pass for 30. My body would say different.

I lock the house door and David grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I smile sheepishly and walk with him.

Henry runs inside granny's probably because he's starving and just wants some breakfast. But I stop and David grabs both my hands and kisses me. A lot of people stare and glare at me. "I love you too" he smiles and grabs my waist to kiss me passionately. I smile against his lips. "I love you so much" he says. I blush again and we walk inside.

The bell dings as we walk in catching a few glances as the former evil queen holds hands with the prince. Mary is sitting with Emma all the way in the back. She glares at me and I look down to the ground ashamed. Henry is already sitting in the booth. I scoot in and David sits next me keeping his arm on the seat and I lean into his chest comfortably. I feel a soft kiss being pressed into my hair and it makes a small smile appear across my face.