True Loves Kiss

Regina's POV
I lean down to kiss his lips one last time. When I press my lips against his another tears falls onto his face. I sit up and then a gust of winds blows my hair back. David gasps and sits up looking over at me. "Regina" he grabs my waist and smashes his lips against mine. I grab his face and smile into the kiss. "I love you so much" he says once we part. I look into his eyes lovingly and then I smack his chest. "Regina" he exclaims giving me a confused look. "Don't you ever do that to me again, I thought you were dead" he smiles and rolls his eyes at me. "But I love you so much more" I say leaning forward to kiss him. "Not possible" I smile and pecks his lips. "Dad" David moves and hugs Emma. "Grandpa so glad you didn't die, mom would have died herself" I frown at Henry and David chuckles and hugs him. He grabs my waist and holds henry. "we should get home" he states kissing the side of my head. "Yes we should" Henry, Emma and Mary walk out and closes the door to give him some privacy to change.

He grabs me and pulls me into the bed with him I giggle and rest my head on his chest. I look down and see the bullet scar. "Does it hurt" I ask. "Yeah a lot but they gave me some medicine and some ointment so it will heal correctly and not make it worse" he presses a soft kiss into my hair making me smile. "Can I" I ask. He nods and I uncover his chest and see his sculpted abs and I blush bright red. "Someone's thinking naughty" I blush again. I wave my hand over it and I quickly draw my hand away. "Babe what's wrong" he asks grabbing my hand. "It was poisoned, it was meant to kill me" I say looking up at him. "But it didn't" he says.

"That's not the point David it hit you instead you almost died"

"I'm fine Regina"

"Don't say that bullshit David"

"It's not I'm alive and your here, everything is right in the world"

"You have no idea how heartbroken I was when Whale told me that you died. I couldn't even comprehend that. It's like my heart was ripped from my body" he sighs and pulls me closer.

"I'm sorry truly" he kisses my lips softly.

"Well at least I have a short vacation before I go back to work"

"Your not going back David"

"Why not"

"You were shot and I don't want to get another call saying my boyfriend was shot or dead"

"I'll be fine" I scoff and get up. "Regina come on" he whines I shake my head and walk out slamming the door. Everyone looks at me and I walk away and sit down next to henry.

"What's going on" asks Henry

"David and I had a disagreement"

"About what" I see Mary and Emma stare at me.

"He wants to go back to work"

"What's wrong with that"

"Henry he was shot and I don't want to loose him again. I can't take that pain all over again" he grabs my hand and then David's door opens and he walks out in a grey shirt, blue jeans and his boots. He walks towards me and puts his hand out to help me up. I set my small hand in his big hand and he smiles and kisses my cheek. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" Henry smiles at us. Mary looks sad and Emma just looks confused.

"Home please" he says. "Home" I say looking up at him. He grabs my waist with his other hand and leans down to kiss me again. "Okay enough, it's cute but gross" Henry says. I giggle and intertwine our fingers.

_______
We are home and I am tired from crying and this day has been terrible and way too long. I sit up in bed with my MacBook and my glasses are on. I'm trying to pay pills and do some shopping. David walks in the room and sits on the bed. I sit up so he can wrap his arm around my waist. He kisses my cheek and then my neck. "David stop I have to pay bills" I whine. "That can wait we need to talk" I look at him and his face is serious, he's not joking. Now I'm scared. I close my laptop and set it on my night stand. I go to take my glasses off but David grabs my hand saying "you look hot keep them on." I blush and keep them on.

I turn to face him and he grabs both my hands and he looks at me with a very serious face. "Are you breaking up with me" I ask looking away from his ocean eyes. He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up. "Why would you think that" he asks. "Your just being so serious and then you said we need to talk people say that when they are breaking up with them. So are you breaking up with me" he shakes his head and chuckles lightly. "Never in a million years" this makes a smile appear on my face and he leans forward capturing my lips in a sweet kiss, one filled with love and passion and care like he's saying he loves me in a kiss. "I love you and I want a baby" I look at him in shock. A baby?! "You want to have a baby" I ask. "Yes more than anything in the world, I want a mini you running around stealing hearts" I smile.

"So you wanna get pregnant" I ask.

"Yes I want to get you pregnant"

"I can't"

"Why" he looks sad.

"I took an infertility potion when I was in the enchanted forest and I can't have children now"

"True loves kiss"

"We didn't have true loves kiss David"

"When you woke me in the hospital that was true loves kiss" I smile and bring my hand to his face. I rub my thumb over his face and he smiles and kisses the palm of my hand.

"We're trying okay, have hope" I nod and he lays me down kissing me harder.

________
1071 words