The End

David's POV

I'm at the station when my phone starts ringing it's Regina.

"Hi babe. How are you?"

"Uh..... in labor." I hear the shakiness in her voice.

"Really?"

"No I'm pranking you. Yes! Hurry please! David I need you."

"Okay what do I do?"

"Rush home and get my overnight bag. Get Henry and Elena and get to the damn hospital."

"Yes Miss Mills."

"Okay bye!"

"Wait I love you Regina."

"And I you David." I quickly rush to our home and I get everything we need along with Henry and Elena.

______
Emma, Elena, Henry, Granny, Ruby, Tink, Belle and Kathryn are all in the waiting room. Mary walks in and I rush into the room. Regina smiles at me and I see the pain in her eyes.

"Hi."

"Finally. I can't do this on my own."

"I'm never leaving you." I kiss her head and hold her hand.

"No no I'm going to break your hand."

"And you'll fix me afterwords. I'm here for you."

"Okay she's ready. Regina start pushing." I close my eyes because I hate seeing her in pain. She groans and falls back on the bed.

"Again."

Screaming.

"Again."

Crying and screaming.

"Again."

Breaking my hand and more crying.

"I see the head Regina just a few more pushes." She nods and the nurse comes dabbing her head with a cold cloth and she starts pushing again. My hand hurts like hell but I am not telling go. I will be fine. She's going through way worse pain than I am.

"You're doing great Regina one more." Whale says and she does that and we hear a crying baby.

"Welcome to the world." He says and places our son on her chest. He's a little bloody but what can you expect.

"Hi little man."

"You did it." I whisper and she nods crying. I pull her close and they take the baby. They clean him up and after about two hours Regina is fine and our little boy is laying on her chest.

"Do you two have a name?" A nurse asks.

"Caleb Aaron Nolan." Regina says and I smile. That's one I picked.

"Can I get your signature for the birth certificate?" Regina signs and then I sign.

"Want to hold him?" I nod and I lift him carefully. His eyes haven't opened yet but he has blonde hair and fair skin. His mother cute button nose. My chin. Her cheekbones. Her long eyelashes and beautiful lips. Oh he's gorgeous.

"You did it Regina." I say smiling.

"No we did it." I peck her lips.

"Let's get him dressed." I hand him back to Regina and I put on his socks. His little head beanie. And his 'just made it to the world' onesie. It's so cute. I help put some clothes on him and then Regina breast feeds him before he falls asleep again.

"Come David."

"Babe no you just gave birth."

"And I want my future husband to lay next to me. Please." I smile and she moves over. I take my shoes and coat off. I sit down next to her and I wrap my arm around her waist. She rests against my chest and I kiss her head.