Can't Believe This

Regina's POV
We are back home and I don't have work but David does. "Morning" I turn around and David is up. "Morning, can I come to work with you" I ask. "Yea why" he asks. "I'm gonna be home all day by myself and Henry goes back to school" he pecks my lips and get on my knees to grab his face and kiss him. "I'll get ready" he nods and pecks my lips. I get up and take a shower. I get dressed in a purple tight dress that stops above my knees. I put on black heels and a black coat since it's freezing here. I do my hair and makeup. I walk downstairs smelling coffee. "Hi mom" I turn around and Emma is sitting on the island. "Butt off the counter" she jumps off and pouts. "Mom, dad I love you see you after school" he kisses our cheeks as leaves. "Bye honey" I call out as she slams the door. Elena is bouncing in her high chair next to David who's talking to Emma. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist hugging him. He sets his coffee down and wraps his around my back holding me. "I love you" I tell him look up. "And I you" he pecks my lips and I smile. "Why are you two so happy" Emma asks gagging.

"I'm pregnant, of course I'm happy" she rolls her eyes at me and stands up putting her cup in the skin. "Work" she asks looking at her father. "Yep" he hands me my to-go-cup of coffee. I thank him and holding his hand as we walk to the station. "Morning Nolan's" I turn look back and Belle smirks at me. I roll my eyes and keep walking. I sit down in David's chair and I spin around. "You're so adorable you know that right" I blush and nod. "Good" he kisses me quickly. "Ugh seriously I don't want to watch my parents make out" I laugh.

"It was a simple kiss Emma" I say.

"I can see right through you" David and I chuckle and he shakes his head. I spin around again before David stops me and I lean up to kiss him. I grab his face and we kiss passionately. His hands are on the arm rest as he leans in to deepen the kiss. "I love you" he mumbles. And I say "I love you too."

______
David hasn't been coming home well he has but super late because I try and stay up till at least 11 and he's not here and I'm worried. I'm scared and I really don't want to loose him. It's been like a week now and he's not home so I'm downstairs drinking a coffee and sitting on the couch. I'm actually a bit pissed because I'm pregnant and I need him here because it gets harder and if he's not gonna be here when the baby is born then I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm tired of not seeing him when I go to sleep and him already gone when I wake up. It's getting to me and it's driving me crazy. And crazy is as crazy does. And I'm about to go off.

I hear the door open and I set my coffee down and turn to the door. "Home so early today" I ask. He puts his coat up and sighs. "What the hell is going on? Because I don't know when you started avoiding me so whatever I did I'm sorry" I apologize and he sits down next to me. He grabs both my hands telling me this is serious.

"What's going on" I nervously chew on my lip.

"A week ago I was coming home from granny's when Snow stopped me. She uh- gosh your going to hate me" he pauses and I squeeze his hands. He looks up at me with tears and I'm scared to hear what's next.

"She kissed me and god I'm so stupid. I kissed her back. Twice and had sex" I remove my hands from his sliding them against my thighs.

"Are you joking" I ask. "Did I do something wrong?"

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I love you not her. I'm so over her. I am so so sorry" I can tell he is genuine but it doesn't make it hurt any less.

"David- you cheated on me" I say letting a tear fall and I wipe it away quickly.

"I didn't mean for this to happen"

"I can't believe this"

"I want to get past this, can we just forget it" I stand up getting angry by the seconds passing.

"Forget it? I can't even not think about you kissing her. My head has a permanent image of you two kissing."

"Please" he begs.

"No! I can't forgive you! You told me you would never cheat on me. That you love me. If you loved me at all you wouldn't have kissed her back! You wouldn't have had sex with her. You wouldn't do that to me" my voice starts to raise.

"Regina! I'm sorry"

"No your not. You wouldn't have done this to me. And sorry means you won't do again and I don't know if I can trust you"

"I'm trying here Regina! Do you know how hard this is?!"

"I just got told my fiancée, my heart and soul kissed his ex and had sex with her! Don't you think I'm hurting"

"Can we just sleep this off"

"I don't even want to see you! Make yourself comfortable here because you're sleeping on the couch!" I yell getting up. He grabs my wrist and I snatch my arm away. "Don't touch me!" I go upstairs and I slam the door. I slide down in tears. I knew I was gonna get hurt. We were so good. So much in love. What happened?! Why! Of all people the girl he was married to for so many years. Why her. I just can't" I get into the empty cold bed and I attempt to get comfortable and warm by myself. I can't remember the last time I slept alone. Before David, before the curse I slept alone. But then I had David. Guess not now. When he would whisper sweet promises to me as I fell asleep. Press loving kisses into my head when I was sick and had bad days. When the world was getting to much he would hold me in his big safe arms. Where I felt like nothing could hurt us. But he hurt us. Badly.

________
1116 words