Tears & Big News

Regina's POV
I wake up and for a second I forget how I'm in bed alone because my husband slept with his ex-wife. My fiancée. For a simple second I didn't think about how fucked up my life is right now. How much I miss him but how much I'm hurt. And so far hurt is winning. I get up and take a nice long warm shower. Nothing got him off my my mind though. Trying to wash away the pain but I only cried my eyes out. God I feel so used and useless. Like nothing matters anymore. Things were going wrong with Snow and Charming so he cheats and starts and affair with me. But this time nothing went wrong. We were perfect. So fine days before it happened. So so perfect. So loving! We love each other, sharing passionate kisses and now I can't even look at him let alone kiss him. God everything is so messed up. What did I do to deserve this.

I know I'm a terrible person but I thought I was working past this. I was doing good for so long, and I'm trying to be better.

ECEC
After my shower I get out and I put on blue dress pants with a white button up and a blue blazer. Then I straightened my hair and did my makeup with a nude lip and I go downstairs to start my coffee. Hopefully my makeup is covering the bags under my eyes from the restless sleep I had. I pass by the living room and David is asleep. Henry should be up soon for breakfast so I get to cooking. I make eggs and bacon with an omelette because I always make breakfast for David. Henry walks in and I throw the omelette away quickly but he notices.

"Where is dad" I look away.

"Uh sleeping" I answer.

"On the couch" he asks.

"I heard last night"

"Henry"

"I just heard screaming I don't what it was about but I heard a lot of yelling and doors slam"

"I'm sorry you had to hear that"

"Are you two okay" I grab his hand and sit him down on a stool I get one and sit down too.

"Um- we are not fine. At all and this situation could break us up. I don't think we are going to be together much longer Henry" I try to keep my emotions together even though I feel like my heart is with David and I love him but I'm hurt and my heart is also feeling the pain. "Please please don't" I see tears fill his eyes.

"I've never had a dad before him, someone I can go to; to talk about man things. Someone who I know won't hurt you. Someone who I trusted with my life because I trust you know who he truly is. Please work it out" I hug him and he silently cries.

"I can't promise anything"
______
The door closes and I turn around and walk into the kitchen and I see David. He looks rough. "I'm sorry you had to do that" he says. "You should be" I answer being petty. "Oh come on, I know what I did was wrong stop with the extra petty bullshit Regina!"

"You don't even understand David how heartbroken I am. You have no idea how much this hurt me! And you don't even care! Henry is your son. Your his father to him. We are family. How could you do that to our family! "

"Yes I do! And I understand what I did was a mistake!"

"If you did maybe you wouldn't have slept with her, you would have cared about my feelings!"

"I wasn't thinking about your feelings Regina!"

"Oh... okay"

"No I didn't mean it like that"

"Don't- I don't want to hear it! I don't even want to be with you right now!" I grab my purse. I walk past him and take off my engagement ring and shove it into his chest. I walk out and put my head against the door. I wipe my face and shake my head. I won't cry over him. Not now. I get in my car and drive to granny's. I get out and walk in. Sleepy and grumpy are in a booth. Snow is in a booth with Emma and I quickly look away to Ruby.

"Is everything okay" she asks noticing how broken I look. "I'm fine" I shut her down quickly. I don't have time to break down and talk about this. Not today.

"Regina"

"I can't talk about it" she ignores me and grabs my hand dragging me into the back with granny. "Talk" she demands.

I put my hand up and they gasp. "You two broke up" granny asks. "You have to be kidding me" says Ruby.

"No, we got into a fight and I took my ring off. I don't even want to see him right now" I say trying my hardest not to let my emotions show.

"What happened"

"I can't say that. It's his mistake and he might not want the whole town knowing. I can't do that to him"

"Even if your mad you still won't be petty and tell everyone"

"I love him endlessly but right now I hate him. Because he hurts me so bad. I never take that ring off and then he said...."

"Regina"

"He slept with Snow" I whisper looking down. "And as much as I say I'm fine, I'm breaking inside. I'm dying" my lips quiver but I told back to sobs.

"Regina, I'm so sorry"

"Then this morning we fought again and he said he wasn't thinking about my feelings when it happened. That he didn't care how I felt. He just did it"

"That bitch!" Ruby says growling. "No it's fine, I don't want any more confrontation right now with her. She knows exactly what she did. And she knew it would hurt me. But I did the same to her. So I can't be mad"

"Yes you can! David kissed you, she kissed him. There's a difference. And you didn't want to want him. I remember talking to you and I knew you loved him that moment. But Snow did that for revenge. And she'll be damned if she doesn't hear my mouth" she storms out and I follow her. "No Ruby don't!" She walks out to Snow and smacks her hard. Emma stands up in shock. "What the hell Ruby" she says.

"She deserves it after what she did to Regina"

"What happened mom" I shake my head. "I don't ,I can't talk right now. I have to get to work and I'm drained" the door bell rings and David walks in. I turn around hoping he doesn't see me.

"Regina" I almost broke down hearing him call my name. I bite my lip and fiddle with my fingers.

"Please I'm sorry" I turn around and his face looks like he's been crying recently. God! I hate seeing him hurt like this but I didn't do it he did.

"I can't forgive you right now. And I don't even want to talk to you! You know what you did so just stay away! I gave you your ring back because I don't want it anymore! I'm done!" I go to walk out but he grabs my arm and kisses me.

"No! You can't do that! You can't expect me to get over this David! You should love me enough to not do that to me!"

"I do love you! Or I wouldn't fucking be here right now!"

"I don't see it!"

"Come on! What more do I have to do to make you forgive me!"

"Tell me the damn truth! Why did you sleep with her! Of all people! Are you kidding me!"

"Regina I already told you!"

"I'm carrying your child! David! Your son! How could you do this to our family! Henry! Elena! We love each other so much and you just threw it down the drain for her!"

"It's a boy" he asks his voice calming down. "Yes! And I don't want you near him!"

"He's my child too Regina!"

"Well I'm carrying him! If you cared about our family you would have thought twice about your decision" I walk out slamming the door.

________
1396 words