Chapter Five

"Are you okay?"  Jasmine and them said. 

        We walked through the overly packed halls, Niall know were to be seen. My body was still tinted with the ugly shades of black, yellow, and blue colors. A few cuts lingered on my pale arms. But I nodded and continued to walk down the halls. 

        My normal outfit of a dress or skirt was simply replaced with a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt topped off with a pair of black high tops. It probably made my hipster friends feel better that I was down grading my outfits. They normally hated it when I wore things that show myself off but they usually put up with me. 

        We slowly made our way to lunch. Ignoring the awkward stairs of the other students. I knew that they knew about what happened to me. It was obvious to the eye. Many girls would just look at me and whisper to their friends then look at me with a serious look on their faces. No one had the guts to come talk to me about it though. 

        Lunch dragged on slowly and everyone looked over at my direction frequently. Making me shift in my seat many times before I finally just left the room. 

        "Rae! Wait up!" I heard someone yell. It was a guys voice. 

        I stopped and turned around. A guy with piercings and tattoos stopped in front of me.  His hair in a black quiff. A blonde streak was in the middle of the high hair. Instead of a natural color for his eyes they were a black color. My eyes flicked to his eyebrow ring. Then to his snakebites. 

        "Who are you?" I asked him. He smiled, revealing white teeth. 

        "My names Zayn." He said in a thick British accent. 

        "Well Zayn, what do you want?" I asked him. He laughed. 

        "Nialls sorry for what he did. He really is. But you kind of deserved it in a few ways." Zayn told me. I scoffed. 

        "Whatever." I said and turned to face the other direction. Then began walking. 

        Zayn chuckled, making the rough noise echo through the empty halls. But I continued on to the girls bathroom. Once I was enclosed in the small room I went into a stall and sat on the floor. My hands immediately covered my face. 

        Tears threatened to spill and my face became hot and probably red. I sniffled and then stood up, smoothing out my shirt, then walked to the office. After signing myself out I grabbed my bag and walked out the doors. 

        Once I did I shivered as the fall air hit my body. But I sucked it up and continued to walk down the road. The roads were empty due to the fact adults were at their jobs and children were at school. Except for a few people running errands for their jobs. 

        The fall wind whipped around my body and my hair ruffled out of place many times. Finally I just gave up and left my hair as the wind put it. During the long walk I could feel the coldness bite my cheeks. Shivers ran down my spine once in a while, making me chilled to the bone by the time I reached my house. 

        The door easily unlocked and I slipped into the warm house. The heat hit my face as I set my keys on to the counter and grabbed an apple. My shoes were slipped off and I made my way up the steps to my room. Once I was in the room I changed into my fuzzy pajamas and slid under my covers and nuzzled my head into the pillow. 

        My thoughts races through my head. All wanting to me thought of. My body ached and I flipped over on my side and looked out the window to watch the colored leafs dance with the cold wind. The trees shook whenever the wind whipped by. My eyes became heavier as the heat consumed my chilled body. The thoughts disappeared as my mind drifted off as well as my body.

        I could hear my phone vibrate against the wood of my desk. But as hard as I tried my body wouldn't allow me to get up. Almost like I was trapped under the warmth of my blankets. But then the door opened. Then slammed closed.

         But that was the last worry in my mind. 

_________________________________________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I want more hearts and comments. Plus I have an idea about putting a co-writer on here. But I dont know how too plus I want this to be my story. Ya know? But yeah. Once I get like 15 comments and 20 hearts I might update again. A big update too. Like, 3 chapters in one day type update. So go go go. ~Nemo.