Chapter Sixteen

Raelynn's p.o.v~

        Niall had picked me up late. And by late I mean like an hour and a half late. So we were at a McDonald's just chilling and drinking shakes. His eyes were piercing into my own and it felt like he was boring into my soul. Trying to find my weakness and failing at it might I add.

        "I'm sorry for being late..." He apologized once again. 

        "It's fine," I mumbled. 

        I looked down at my high waisted shorts and my loose fitting black tank top with a bandeau underneath. I had my hair curled and under a black beanie. And my face was just normal, no eye shadow only mascara and eye liner that formed wings at the tips. 

        Niall wore a tight white shirt and a pair of blue jeans. His hair was styled in a quiff. The only thing about his face that bothered me was his eyes. They were an extremely bright blue, filled with only lust. I could see it myself that I wasn't going to survive the night. 

        The building was silent and the date was awkward. Niall was typing away on his phone and I was playing a game on my own. Soon I was 
being dragged away by my wrist out of the restaurant. I slid into the car and Niall pulled out of the parking lot.

        "Where are we going now?" I spat at him. 

        "A party at Louis' house," Niall said.

        I sat back and crossed my arms over my chest thinking of all the things that could go wrong tonight. Something always happened to me when I was with Niall. 

        He pulled up in front of the house and we made our way into the big house. People were dancing and grinding to the music, and others were drinking and doing body shots. I looked past a group of people and spotted Jasmine and the rest of my friends from school. My eyes connected with hers and she waved me over with a huge grin on her face.

        I pushed past the people and ignored Nialls calls for me to come back. Once I made it to my friends they pulled me into a bone crushing hug. All of them were squealing about how much they miss me. I looked at the crowd they were in and recognized a few people that went to my old school. I smiled at their new boyfriends as they introduced me. 

        "I told you to stop," I heard someone growl in my ear. 

        "Too bad Niall," I huffed. 

        He pulled me away from my friends and I quickly waved goodbye to them. Niall handed me a fruity drink and I took small sips of it at a time, Niall just downed his drinks one after another. 

        After about three the alcohol kicked Niall in the head and his speech was starting to slow and slur. I was working on my second one and I could feel the alcohol do its special magic on me. 

        "I want to take you home," Niall said. He was stumbling around and I set down the drink and shook my head. 

        "No, but I need to get home," I said walking away. 

        But Niall was faster even though he was drunk. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me up the stare case. No one paid attention to my whimpers and pleads for him to stop. I was thrown in a bed room and the door was shut and lock via Nialls command. 

        I crawled up on the bed and Niall caught my ankle and dragged me down so I was on my back, laying down. He tugged off my shirt immediately and placed kisses on my stomach. His eyes looked at my pants and then stripped those off my body to. The first thing he did was pull my thighs apart and kissed the insides of them.

        "Niall stop please," I said crying and pleading for him to stop. But he didn't. 

        He stripped off the rest of my clothing and then his own. My mind and body was in shock as he place himself, getting ready to take my innocence. And he did. 

        With one swift movement he pushed in, earning a pained scream from me. The tears dampened my cheeks and I struggled under his grip. He grunted as he pushed in further and further. No one came to inspect my screams and cries, no one came to safe me form the horrible action of rape. 

        Within another few minutes he spilled himself inside me. He sloppily finished his job and pulled out. Without another word he passed out on the bed next to me. I got dressed and then cried from the pain, cried from the ache inside my body. 

        It took everything in my body to stand up and walk out the door and into the sweaty party crowd. I searched for my friends and once I found them I collapsed on the floor. I couldn't make it to them. But Jasmine saw me go down. My vision was blurred and turning back. A scream went through the house. But I was too weak to check it. 

______________________________________________________________________
This was just a quick update and omg. NIALL JUST RAPED HER. Oops. 

Please comment and all that fun stuff cause I'd like to know what you guise think of this... ~Nemo