Chapter 16: The First Time (Part 1)

All I felt was his touch. I was overwhelmed by my senses as they seemed to heighten in Xander's presence. His lips were doing wonders on my own, his tung exploring my mouth. It reminded me of our kiss and the memory made all the more grateful to have this man. My hands were in his hair, on his back, tugging his pants down. His hands were on my hips, his thumb working the button of my pants loose. He hooked his fingers in the loops of my pants and carefully pulled them down my legs. We had been moving so quickly, acting instinctively just knowing that all clothing needed to be discarded. But now that there was only one mere layer separating us from being completely vulnerable to one another, the weight of the situation sank in and we both stilled. He looked into my eyes and I could finally read him. There was hesitation, fear, but overall love reflecting in the green eyes above me. Neither of us had ever done this before, and we were now entering uncharted territory together. I felt like I had an unfair advantage over him wearing my bra, and I reached behind my back and unclasped it. The whole while I felt my breathing stop as the protective fabric slipped from my body. His attention moved to my now bare chest and he took a deep breath before his eyes returned to my own. In them I found adoration and reassurance as he slowly lowered himself, his hands sliding up from my hips. "Breathe, Lilly..." He reminded me and I gasped, his touch feeling like fire on my skin, burning under his fingers as he reached my breasts. He experimentally cupped them in his palms, gently massaging them. The moment his thumb swiped over my nipple my back arched and I saw his eyes light up. Xander Wilde was a very smart man who enjoyed learning, and he sure was enjoying learning my body. He then leaned down and placed kisses from my collarbone to my chest, taking a nipple into his mouth. I let out a strangled sound, an electric sensation shooting up my spine. Xander continued his ministrations on my body, moving from one breast to the other. I was a complete mess, so incredibly in love and I felt a warmth pool in my belly. The feeling continued to drift downwards to a place I had yet to explore. Xander trailed kisses down my stomach, stopping when he reached my underwear. He looked up at me. "Is this okay?" He asked, his eyes almost black with desire. I felt excitement and nerves tangle in my stomach as I nodded. He carefully pulled down my panties, all the while looking at me. He threw them on the floor among all the other clothes and he immediately kissed my fear away. I was completely naked, not only my body but my soul. Never in my life had I ever been so vulnerable with someone else. His hand made its way down my body, his fingers passing the tuff of hair right above my center. He moved his fingers, rubbing the soft flesh in between my legs. I let out an involuntary moan, my body jolting in reaction to the foreign touch. My arm locked around his back, my hands having a vice grip on the skin there. I had felt wet heat pooling out of me since we were making out on his bed and I felt slightly embarrassed by just how wet I had become. His kiss combined with the circular motions he was maneuvering on my clit made my eyes cross beneath my eyelids as a white light began to build in my core. "How does that feel baby?" Xander asked on my lips and I, no joke, almost lost it. "G-good..." I forced out in between moans. I felt my body pushing towards something big, and with each second it was pushing closer and closer. "Ohhh... Stop. Stop!" I said and he immediately stalled his movements. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked looking confused. I shook my head, grabbing at his briefs and yanking them down. I was slightly intimidated by what sprang free, as I had never seen a man's penis before. Xander noticed the horrified expression on my face and he chuckled reaching for my hand. "Do you trust me?" He asked and I nodded. He guided my hand to his manhood, carefully wrapping my hand around him, his own hand covering my own. "This is me... All of me." Xander said seriously, but I didn't miss the grunt that escaped him the moment my skin made contact with his. I curiously moved my hand up his considerable length then back down. I watched as Xander's expression twisted in pleasure, his head falling backwards. I continued my actions, my eyes never leaving his face to see what felt good to him. After about a minute his wrist grabbed mine, stopping me. "I can't wait any longer." He pleaded, his eyes showing his desperation. I was on the same boat, watching him causing the liquid from before to begin to slide down my thighs. We moved so that he was between my hips and despite how turned on I was, my nerves persisted. He took off his glasses, being far sighted so I knew he could still see me. Xander set them down on the night stand and then opened the drawer and pulled out a foil package. "Courtesy of my roommate." He explained when I looked confused on why he had them so readily available. The air quickly turned serious again as Xander rolled on the condom and aligned himself to my entrance, which adorably took a few tries as neither of us really knew exactly where it was. Then his hands were on either side of my face, and I moved my hands up so that we could intertwine our fingers. I looked up into his eyes, and I could hear my pulse thumping. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded despite the fear of the unknown. He then carefully drew his hips forward, and we were finally one.