insecurities

Everyone has insecurities, no one is perfect. No matter how much you look up to someone they will also have something about themselves they dislike. It is normal. Lets work on learning to love those insecurities and appreciate your beauty <3

Here are a few of my insecurities:

1. I hate my side profile, I feel as if I have a weird shaped face.

2. I don't like my teeth, I feel like they are all different shapes and sizes and there isn't really anything I can do about it.

3. I have this patch of eczema on my arm and it's very noticeable. I feel self conscious when I have my arms out because of it.

4. My body is not very proportional because I am really short but have big boobs and a big bum and a slim waist so i'm a bit all over the place.

They are just a few things I dislike about myself but the thing is I can't change them and I've accepted that. You have to understand that you are you and these little things making you this way. They are unique to you.

Now let's flip it around and I'll say what I like about myself:

1. I love my feet, they're slim and boney looking (in a good way) and my ankles are slim. I wear an anklet so it really makes them stand out.

2. I have slim arms and waist. I have always been very petite and don't put on much weight which is nice.

3. My green eyes. People might rave all about blue but it's rare to have green eyes and I like when I wear a green jumper because my eyes really pop.

4. I was blessed with big boobs and a bug bum without having to work for it.

Now I'd like you to all comment down below one thing you are insecure about and one thing you like about yourself. Don't be afraid to comment no one will judge you because this is a safe area. It may help you to speak about it and weigh up the good and bad things about you.

I hope that you all know you are beautiful despite your size, shape, gender, race, colour or anything you are all beautiful and should accept yourself because you are special.

STAY STRONG

(edit from future jaye- just wanted to say how proud I am of all of you who are commenting on this chapter and sharing your insecurities. it is so brave and raw to come onto an online platform and say the things you don't like about yourself so well done! remember to focus on the positives and learn to love those insecurities. You are all so unique and beautiful in your own way and i hope one day you will realise that. love you all)

 love you all)

~J