how to have a healthy body

Let me start of by saying a healthy body is personal to you so you could be any size but you feel confident in that size. This is for people who may want to improve their body so here are few things you can do.

1.  FRUIT AND VEG- this may be obvious but it is so important! Try and throw in fruit and veg in or with all your meals and snacks. I will make a chapter for healthy snacks and how to incorporate veg into your meals.

2. FIBRE- Food full of fibre is really helpful in being healthy and keeping a healthy weight. This include brown rice, brown toast and brown pasta. I'm not a fan of the brown foods but it really helps to keep that stomach flat.  PROTEIN- Fish, chicken, beans are all very good foods to eat also.

3. CUT OUT THE BAD STUFF- All food packages come with labels showing the sugar, salt and fat per g in the food. You should pay close attention to these if you are trying to loose weight. Try to avoid the red and orange labels. 

4. EXERCISE- This doesn't mean you have to go to the gym. You can go on a run, walk or cycle. You could take your dog on a walk or even moving about in the garden. All exercise counts as long as you are up and moving around. 

5. CUT OUT BAD HABITS- If you have any bad habits then cut them out. This may be like falling asleep late and waking up late. Your body should keep to a sleeping routine that allows you to get the right amount of sleep you need. This will make you feel more energised about life and less stressed. 

They are just a few things you can try doing to help you feel more healthy and energised. I hope these help. Remember I am not an expert I am just suggesting things that work for me. 

~J

~J