Chapter 1

Andrea Daniels.

"Andrea..." I heard a faint voice. "Andrea do you hear me talking to you?"

I looked up from my writing book seeing my mother staring right at me with worried eyes.

"I hear you ma" I mumbled putting my pen down.

"You don't" She said with a small sigh. "What's on your mind baby?"

I shook my head putting my book and pen in my bag.

"Nothing"

"Andrea...Seriously honey, you can't keep bottling up your feelings baby, talk to me"

She leaned over wiping my face. I didn't even realise I was crying.

"Am I ugly?"

She scrunched her face up.

"If you ugly, I must be fugly, I didn't raise no ugly child Andrea" She slightly joked poking my side. "What makes you feel like that?"

I wiped my face sighing.

"This is my last year in that school and not one person likes me, all the pretty thin girls talk about my weight and the boys look at me as if their disgusted in me, the only people that like me is you and Clarice"

"I'm going to tell you what my my mother told me every night, if you can't be happy in your own skin no one will be happy with you" She said kissing my forehead. "You have to love yourself before anyone else can"

"I hear you" I mumble shaking my head slightly.

"Seriously Drea baby, ignore them twig bitches and them ugly boys at school, your beautiful baby, but you've got to see that before anyone else can, you've got to be confident in your own skin"

I smiled slightly hugging my mum tight.

"I love you..." I said quietly.

"And I love you more baby"

The door knocked letting me know my best friend Clarice was here.

"Have a good day at school okay? And remember every conversation we have with each other, your beautiful baby"

I stood up picking up my bag, smiling once more at my mum before heading towards the front door.

"There goes my curvy curves" Clarice sung pulling me into a warm hug.

I closed the door behind me then admired my best friend. She was the definition of slim thick. She was just a petite, slim thick, chocolate beauty and I loved her.

"Hi Clar"

"What's with the long face Drea?"

Her face was frowned up as we started walking down to school.

"I was having one of those mornings again, but mum just let me know how beautiful I am once again"

She held onto my forearm stopping me to look at her.

"Andrea seriously, your mum is right, you are beautiful, you think I would be fucking with you if you was a ugly bitch?" She said with a silly mug on her face.

I chuckled.

"Seriously all jokes aside baby girl your flawless, if I was a nigga I would fuck up your life on site"

We both burst out laughing and begun walking again.

"I love you Clar"

"Of course you do, but I will always love you more" She said linking our arms together.