chapter 27

Andrea Daniels.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Riah questioned going from sad to angry.

Clarice put her hand on her hand on her chest looking fake hurt.

"How could you ask my why I'm here? Its MY God son's 1st birthday of course I would be here"

"You wasn't invited..." I said.

She turned her attention from Riah to me now.

"Of course I got a invitation, the day at the hospital when you and Izayah announced me and Calvin as God parent" She said with a smug look on her face.

"You need to fuckin leave" Riah spat.

"Who's gonna make me? I already saw everyone downstairs including my on and off boy friend...Cal, you been looking after him for me?"

I held Riah's arms seeing her step forward a little.

"Why are you really here Clarice? No one invited you" I said trying to remain calm for the both of us.

"Calvin invited me" She said smirking at Riah.

"No he fucking didn't fuck you" Riah yelled. "Your a liar no one wants you here you need to get the fuck out of here before I do something that I probley won't even regret" 

Clarice waved her phone in both our faces showing us the text she had received but it wasn't Calvin's number. 

"See" She said smiling.

I took my phone out my pocket then showed her Calvin's name and number.

"Next time let the number match" 

She looked guilty then rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, I'm here to celebrate my God son, nothing more nothing less...well maybe to try get my boyfriend back" She said laughing.

I actually had enough of her mouth so I let Riah go. She charged straight at her throwing a punch straight to her mouth. I called Zay to come up with Calvin to help sort this out. I just watched my ex best friend get beaten up by her cousin and my new best friend.

"Yo wtf" Calvin yelled yanking Riah off her.

Zay held Clarice back then closed the room door behind him.

"What the fuck is going on in here and why the fuck are you even here? You look fucking sick" Calvin spat looking Clarice up and down.

He truly looked disgusted and it was right she did look off, not how any of us remembered her a year ago. 

"Calvin don't you mis---"

"--Miss me with that bull shit, why you here?" He said hold Riah to calm her down.

"I miss yall..."

There was a long silence before we all burst out laughing. 

"Go to your man please" Riah said still laughing. 

"He's not my man" 

Calvin stopped laughing.

"Well who is coz I'm not I'm happily taken now, its been a year man, why did you wait a whole year to come back to us?"

She remained quiet.

"There's nothing to say huh, bitch be gone man" 

"Wait let me explain"

"Yo its my sons 1st birthday I don't have time for this shit, you need to just leave" Zay said clearly annoyed at the whole situation.

She looked so sad but right now all I cared about was my son. 

"Fine" She mumbled.

I threw her a towel for her face that Riah had really badly bruised. 

"Can we at least arrange when to meet up?" She begged.

"Man just got out, if you hear from any of us you would be fucking lucky" Calvin said rolling his eyes.

She sighed and just headed out the door. I walked over by the window just to make sure she had left. 

"Wtf was all that about?" Izayah said confused.

Clarice James.

"Yo wtf happened to your face?" Khalil asked pulling me into him once I got back to the crib.

"I got jumped by some girls for cutting the line" I lied.

"You see their faces, you know I will off them for you baby" He said caressing my face.

I loved this man so much.

"I know you would but I didn't see no faces its okay, can we just lay down and watch a film?"

He sighed.

"You know the fellas are coming over for our meeting..."

"Your still going after them? The beef is done Khalil..." I said honestly tired.

"You think?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes..can't we just...start a family and leave the past in the past?"

His face softened when I mentioned starting a family. I know that's one thing he always wanted and a part of me wished I had kept that baby them years back.

"For real?"

"Yes...I will give you a baby if you just leave the past in the past" I said raising my pinky finger .

He looked a little skeptial at first. I watched him type away on his phone before then wrapping his pinky around mine. 

Izayah Smith.

"Happy birthday too youuu" Everyone sang cheering.

Both me and Andrea leaned over to blow the candles out. Ash clapped his hands causing everyone to laugh. I let him pick up one of the cupcakes and watched him lick the icing off.

"Bro come" Calvin whispered leaning over to me.

He nodded towards the back were there was 3 guys in all black that I've never seen before.

"Iyte" I mumbled. "Here babe take him for a sec I will be back" I said handing Ash to Andrea. 

I walked through the crowd of people towards the back with Calvin.

"Can we help you?" I asked eyeing each of them.

"Yeah, you can ...you Izayah and Calvin right?" The biggest one said.

"Who's asking?" 

I noticed the other 2 fiddling.

Before I could get my gun all I could think about was my son and wife.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN" I yelled.

Before I knew it there was gun shots ringing.

Tbc...........................