chapter 18

Andrea Daniels.

"Common girl, you been in the same spot since I went to work and came back" I said sitting beside her stroking her back.

Its been a whole month since Clarice and Calvin's fall out and neither one of them have been the same. Every time I go visit the girls Cal is just moping around.

 "I'm fine ain't I?" She said sitting up slightly.

"This isn't the Clarice I know..." I said with a sad face. "Where's my crazy best friend gone" I said with a pout.

"She's still here...somewhere" She said in a sad tone.

I was tired of her being like this. She's practically moved here since her and Cal used to live together. I was 4 months pregnant and in 2 weeks I will be finding out the gender and I want everyone to be happy not like this.

"Clarice...my gender reveal is in 2 weeks...ain't you excited?" I asked trying to get a smile off her.

She looked at me and smiled a little.

"Very, my mini me is growing" She said rubbing m stomach. 

"And you can even set up the gender reveal too" 

She sat up quiet quickly smiling bigger now.

"Really?"

"Really, anything to keep that smile on your face"

She leaned over hugging me.

"I don't know what I would do without you"

Izayah Smith.

"Bro I honestly don't know what I would do without you" Cal said dapping me.

"Vise versa bro, you look happier today"

"Yeah man you just told me we get to know if I'm having a niece or nephew in 2 weeks man"

"Yeah..." I said smiling. "I can't wait"

"I bet, you being a dad is funny but you been doing so well with the twins" 

I smiled harder.

"Thanks man, its been tough having to start life all over again down here but you made it easy for me" 

"Ah man don't start getting sappy" He joked dapping me again.

"Whatever, lets go out I'm bored af" I said standing up.

"My mum picking the twins up from their after school shit?"

"Yeah, she promised them movie night tonight since they been doing so good at school"

"Ah yeah, my cousins are lit" He said doing a stupid dance.

"They learn from the best"

"Umm..no" Calvin said faking a straight face.

I chuckled.

"Whatever what do you even want to do?"

He started to frown a little.

"Yall still ain't spoken?"

He shook his head.

"Man its been a whole month"

He shrugged.

"I don't care"

I laughed.

"Ha, that's bullshit, you miss her don't you"

"With everything in me, but my pride right now is too high, I have embarrassed myself"

He sure did. We found out that Darrel is her mum's nephew making him her cousin. Although they didn't get along his dad died so she went round to pay respects, so Cal cheated on her...