chapter 9

Andrea Daniels.

"Yeah I'm done" I said laughing at this point.

We were currently in school, and I was watching Izayah clearly flirt with this girl. Summer was awful after that day in his room, we've literally been distant and at this point I don't care no more.

"Man, that bitch ain't got noting on you sis" Clar said biting into her peach.

"Yeah yeah, that niga ruined my summer, stopped me talking to guys but he's in my face smiling at the next bitch, let me take my fat ass to class, 2 more months and I'm out this bitch"

I snatched my bag up purposely bumping Zay's shoulder before heading out the cafeteria.

"Excuse me miss"

I turned around about to cuss the person out but happy I bit my tongue. 

"M-me?" I stuttered.

He licked over his pink plump lips and smiled.

"Yeah, your the only miss I see around these halls right now"

I started giggling faintly.

"Sorry yeah, how can I help you?"

He sighed dramatically.

"I've been transferred here, which makes no sense since I've only got 2 months left here but ya know I moved and now I'm here and I was wondering if you could help me around"

I felt my heart flutter a bit, he could have literally walked in the cafeteria and asked anyone else for assistance but he stopped and asked my fat ass.

"Sure why not, wouldn't you like to know my name?" 

I mentally cursed my self for the lack of flirting. He chuckled lightly extending his hand.

"I'm Curtis" He said with a slick smile.

"I-I-m---"

"---Taken, who are you?"

I rolled my eyes seeing Clar with Cal, Zay and the others and that bitch Zay was being too friendly with.

"Who's taken?" I asked acting stupid.

"We not doing this" Clar said. "Who is you?" She asked looking Curtis up and down.

"Curtis, I'm a transfer, I was asking your frien----"

"---My sister, asking her what?"

"Clarice chill" I mumbled nudging her.

"Its cool, I was asking her to help show me around" 

"You don't have eyes of your own?" Zay finally spoke up.

"Yall ain't doing this, why you lots even here there's still half hour left till the end of lunch" I said getting irritated now.

"What's your problem?" Izayah asked.

I took Curtis's hand and pulled him away with me.

"I appologise for that, I'm Andrea" 

I felt him squeeze my hand slightly to let me know he approves.

Izayah Smith.

"Wtf is her problem?" I semi yelled.

"Yo chill" 

I balled up my fist and started pacing a little.

"If you don't calm your high yellow ass down" Clar said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not playing Clar, what's her problem"

"If you don't know you need to figure it out on your own homie, there's no need to even get mad it was never that serious"