chapter 22

Izayah Smith.

"Izayah" I heard a voice call.

Andrea gasped a little. I turned around wishing I didn't.

"You set me up?" I asked starring dead at my auntie.

"Just come back in the house lets talk please" My so called mother said.

"There's nothing to fucking talk about, your dead to me bruh" I spat. 

"Izayah, you don't mean that" 

"I do or I wouldn't have said it, you let your children go through hell and now you wanna come back talking about clean and that you want to talk? There's nothing to fucking talk abou---"

"---Mum?"

Everyone turned around seeing the twins standing there in awe.

"Babies" She hollered.

"Don't even touch them" I gritted through my teeth.

"Zay?" Iyah said with a sad face.

"But its mum..." India said confused.

"We have no mum"

"Izayah stop it" Andrea screamed holding her stomach. "Just stop...please can we just go" 

"Andrea?" Clarice asked in a frightened tone.

"I don't feel good" She said looking as if she was going to collapse.

Swiftly I ran over to her in time to catch her. Fuck.

***

"Sir calm down please" The nurse said nicely.

"Can I just go in there that's my baby too"

"I understand but as its a emergency C section so she won't be able to have any one in the room until the procedure is over" 

"Thank you we will take care of him until then" Clarice said smiling at the nurse.

"What has happened?" I asked feeling my self get hot. "Why is she having this done? Was she not well?"

"Zay she's been under a lot of stress lately a lot has been happening, look all we can do is wait patiently for the news okay?"

I just nodded sighing. 

Currently it was only me, Clar and Calvin at the hospital I didn't want my sisters to come so Auntie and my so called mum stayed back. 

******3 hours later********

"Bro wake up, the doctor is coming this way" Calvin said tapping me.

I sat up quickly, the doctor was walking towards us with a smile.

"Hey guys, I don't normally let 3 in at once but I breaking the rules since Miss Daniels insisted you three come in" She said.

"Thank you" Clarice said with a big smile on her face. 

"Your welcome just follow me"

Andrea Daniels.

I sipped on the water since I wasn't allowed to have big gulps. I looked over in the baby basket and smiled.

"Sis" Clarice squealed running over to...the baby basket. "Omg its a little boy, he's so cute"

I chuckled.

"Thank yo---"

"---Are you okay?" Izayah asked cutting me off.

I smiled seeing the concern in his eyes.