chapter 11

Andrea Daniels.

"Is any of this necessary?" I asked Clar once she finished my hair.

"Giiiiiiirl of course you look good stop bitching" she said smiling.

I honestly wasn't feeling this party but I knew not going wasn't a option.

"Whatever Clar"

"Common Drea cheer up already, we gonna have fun I promise" She said with a smile sigh.

I suddenly felt bad, like the debby downer, I just wasn't in the mood for a party, especially because I knew Izayah would be there too.

Izayah Smith.

I smoothed out my black shirt then looked in the mirror. 

"You iyte I guess nigga but lets go I'm tryna see what Clar has on already she wouldn't send my ass no picture" Calvin said walking behind me.

"Your so sprung" I said chuckling.

"Me? Think you need to look back in that mirror, I ain't the only one sprung" He said flipping me off.

"Whatever, no one sprung I'm tryna have a good night tonight" I said fixing my watch on my wrist.

"Yeah yeah, lets go"

I followed him out my room.

"We out mum" Cal said.

Aunt Nikki still wasn't talking to me, and I honestly miss my auntie.

"Can I talk to you auntie?" I asked causing Calvin to raise his eyebrow towards his mum.

She just nodded.

"Meet me outside" Cal said.

I just nodded then walked towards her.

"I'm sorry Auntie, I've just been over stressed about a lot of things, my sisters are still with them and I just want to have custody and bring them over here, then me and Andrea going back and forth, I lost it, but it wasn't no good talking to you like that because you've done a lot of me so to know your disappointed in me sucks and I honestly miss you"

She smiled slightly wiping my face, I didn't even realise I was crying.

"Pussy"

"Fuck off Calvin"

I shook my head chuckling.

"I forgive you Zay, your my only nephew, I just want you to do better for yourself and to stop pushing away the people who love you" She said caressing my cheek.

I nodded.

"Now yall go have fun, I have a little date of my own"

"Better no be" Calvin said with a straight face.

"Boy bye yall can leave now"

I followed behind Calvin towards his truck.

***

"Well we here now, no turning back" I mumbled.

"Shit, lets just go see what this shit is about" 

We jumped out the car then walked towards the only black door in the neighborhood.

"Password"

"Black Box" Cal said.

The door opened swiftly.

"Straight down, second door to the left" The guard said.

"Lets make this quick" I mumbled following behind Cal.