chapter 2

Izayah Smith.

I sat down not being able to take my eyes off this girl. She was beautiful and something as telling me she didn't know it. We was currently at the cliff side were we always hang out there was picnic tables and shit here but it was good to just come here and smoke.

"You smoke?" I asked as I finished rolling up my shit.

She looked up from her phone looking at me.

"Yeah"

"She the queen of smoking don't let her fool you" Clar said.

"Stop fucking cock blocking, don't let me embarrass you" Calvin warned jokingly.

"Embarrass who? Boy don't even"

I chuckled along with Andrea. The rest of the boys was far out trying to holler at girls.

"Can I put what she saying to the test?" I asked putting my attention back on Andrea.

She shrugged slightly facing me. I lit the blunt taking a couple big pulls before handing it to her. I watched as she fixed her plump lips on it then started inhaling. My eyes begun to get low watching her exhale forming circles making me lick over my bottom lip.

"How long you been smoking for?" I asked curious now.

"3 years, I've had a rough childhood, and behind around Clarice I just decided to start smoking, my mum smokes too so I just became immune to it"

I just nodded intrigued. Watching her take pull after pull and soon pull after pull turned into blunt after blunt.

"Why did you move down to these sides?" She asked with low red eyes.

I smirked. She's too beautiful.

"Shit were I used to stay started to turn bad, so my auntie, Cal's mum decided to take me in instead" I said giving her a vague answer. 

I mean shit we might be cooling it but can I trust her with all my shit yet?

"Oh" Was all she said before looking out, looking at nothing in particular.

"What's on your mind?" I asked leaning back. 

"A lot, so many things at once to be honest, why are you so open to talk to me?"

"What you mean?"

"Well, I'm a big girl, not a lot of people wanna be seen around with me and here you are, new to the area and just being out in the open with me"

I kissed my teeth.

"Can't no body round these parts tell me who I can and can't chill with baby girl, you big? so what, I'm not perfect, no one's perfect"

She just nodded still not looking at me.

"I can tell you don't feel comfortable in your skin Andrea, but real shit fucking with me that shit gonna change" 

She slowly turned and looked at me swiftly.

"Yall ready to head back to mine?" Cal asked walking with his arm around Clar.

"Yeah" I said breaking eye contact.

***

"Hey auntie" I said hugging her from behind.

"Mhmm, I know yall bad asses bunked off school, Izayah...please don't make this a habit you already know your situation" She said with sad eyes.

I sighed, then looked at Cal.

"Sorry mum it won't happen again, real shit we was just showing him around" He semi lied.

"Mhmm, Hi Clar baby" 

"Hi mama Nicole" Clar said giving auntie a big hug. "You remmeber my best friend Andrea right?"

Auntie Nicole waved Clar off.

"How could I forget my curvy baby, come here Drea" 

Andrea slowly walked over hugging auntie smiling some.

"You get more beautiful each day, me and ya mum was just together earlier, we need to talk"

Andrea let out a soft sigh nodding.

"Talk about what? I wanna know" Clar nosey ass sang.

"Girl, get outta business and find yourself ya own" 

"Your ass got told" I said laughing.

"Whatever ugly ass boy" Clar mumbled walking off with Calvin.

"Why you still here? By little boy"

"Auntie you try play me?"

Andrea smiled at me.

"Boy go find you something to do until I finish talking"

I pouted walking off to the living room since I know Cal and Clar finna be busy. Half and hour later Andrea came out the kitchen smiling but she always looked like she had been crying.

"You okay?" I asked walking up to her.

She looked up at me.

"I'm okay Izayah" 

I nodded.

"Come"

I put my hand out and she slowly but surely took it. I took her up to my room closing the door behind us.

"You look mad nervous, I ain't gonna hurt you" I said leading her to my bed.

She sat down playing with her hands.

"You can trust me yaknow, I've heard a lot about you" I said honestly.

"A lot like what? I'm a fat slob that no one but Calvin and Clar like?" She said rolling her eyes.

I kissed my teeth standing up in front of her.

"Look at me"

She shook her head and continued to look down. I took her up slowly making her look up at me.

"That's far from the shit I've heard about you, I heard you a insecure beautiful girl, that doesn't know how to love her self"

"I don't know how to love myself" She mumbled trying to look away but I used my hand to lift up her chin.

"Lemme help you" I said in a low tone.

She blinked a couple of times clearly to try stop from crying but it didn't work.

"Clar would talk about you to my auntie while was around and I've been dying to meet you, but I didn't know you was going to be this beautiful or even this insecure"

"Its hard to love yourself when people around you make you feel like your not worth nothing"

"Your worth more than you know"

She looked up deep in my eyes as if she was trying to read me. I used my hands to wipe her face. As if her eyes had me in a trace I leaned more closer to her face but before anything could happen more room door opened.

"Ever heard of knocking?" 

" Boy, bye idk who your talking to like that? I said not to get too comfy with my sis, and here you go having her in ya room alone" Clar said walking over taking Andrea's hand. "Plus the boys are down stairs and Cal want's you"

I kissed my teeth then starred at Andrea. 

Tbc...