chapter 29

Andrea Daniels.

"What happened? Do you remember anything?" Riah asked examining my face.

Auntie Nikki finished fixing me back up but I still felt sluggish.

"The most I remember is a guy in a ski mask threatening me and hitting me over my head" I said truthfully.

She sighed.

"Where are Calvin and Zay?" I asked looking round slightly.

"Look, we need to go meet your mum, she's got Ash and the twins" Auntie Nikki said changing the convo.

Instead of arguing I just slowly got up. My head still felt light and dizzy but I honestly just want to see my baby boy, his birthday really got ruined.

***

After like a hour drive we finally reached to my mums house.

"What is going on now can I ask?" I mumbled taking Ash from my mum.

Both her and Auntie Nikki shook their head. Riah hugged onto the twins who both looked kind of scared.

"The most we can say is the boys are going to handle everything" Mum said.

I rolled my eyes.

"There's more but none of you want to tell me, you know what whatever, I got my son and that's all I want at this moment" i said standing up. "If you need me I'm in my old room watching disney films" I said with a small pout.

"Can we come?" The twins asked in unison.

I just nodded and they followed behind me.

Izayah Smith.

I cracked my knuckles and neck hoping out the car along with Cal. We already had the rest of the team behind us but not too close just in case something pops off.

"You know to do business you shouldn't have me waiting" Khalil said with a sinister smirk.

"I don't give a fuck if you had to wait 30 years" I spat.

Calvin shook his head looking Clarice up and down.

"You set the whole shit up...on Ash's birthday, your trash, he was suppose to be your God son" He said in a more...disappointed tone.

She instantly started crying causing Khalil to pull her into him.

"She didn't set shit up" He said.

"So you did? On my son's fucking birthday? The beef is between you and us not my fucking family" I said through gritted teeth.

He nodded.

"I agree, but It wasn't me who set that up either" 

"He's telling the truth" Clarice mumbled.

"And why the fuck should we believe yall?" Calvin spat.

Before they could respond there was gun shots causing me and Cal to instantly take our guns out and start shooting.

"You hit?" I asked looking at Calvin up and down.

He shook his head.

"Are you?"

I shook my head. Then looked towards Clarice and Khalil.

"Please get help" Clarice cried.

We looked down seeing Khalil laying there in his own blood. I felt weird.

"We got to go" Calvin said as there was faint sirens.

I looked down at Clarice feeling somewhat bad but Cal was right we needed to go.

"Good luck" I said before we ran back to the truck.

"Why you look so sad?" Cal asked.

"Bro I know its dumb but she was the love of your life at once stage and she was a good friend man" I said.

"Fuck her Zay man, she broke this family so I hope that nigga dead coz they she won't have no one" He spat.

I just remained quiet. I just wanna see my son and Drea.

"Where's Riah and Andrea?" Calvin asked once we got to Drea's mum's house.

"Upstairs with the kids, Andrea is real hurt right now btw" She said.

I just nodded.

"Did yall do anything?" Aunt Nikki asked.

We both shook our head.

"But I think we got another enemy in the mist" Cal said.

They both sighed. Then the door knocked. I walked to it and opened it instantly rolling my eyes.

"Df are you doing here man?" I spat.

"Izayah how many times do I have to appologise before you forgive me?" My so called mum said in a pleading voice.

"I don't think I can ever forgive you, its already been a whole year that you moved down here and I still don't give a fuck, if I'm honest you should have stayed and died like dad di---"

Before I could finish talking she slapped me across my face then burst out crying.

"What's going on?" Aunt Nikki asked rushing over.

"You dead to me, your no mother of mine, you should be lucky I allow the twins to be around you, you still look sick I bet your still using too, I'm gonna be smart and continue to hate you, I don't need no more shit on my plate, so fuck you and rot in hell" I yelled before storming away and upstairs to the bathroom.

The door knocked instantly pissing me off even more.

"Wha...oh...come in" I said opeing the door wider.

She came in and locked the door behind herself.

"Come here Izayah" She said opening her arms.

I chewed on my bottom lip walking closer to her laying my head on her shoulder.

"Let it out" She mumbled pulling me in closer and tightening the hug.

Not even realising I started crying, crying all the pain I had in me right now...I was tired.

Tbc....

Just a lil sum sum.