chapter 24

Clarice James.

"So you finally had the guts to walk away huh?" Alicia asked smirking at me.

I sighed shaking my head. She was driving us to Khalil's place and honestly I didn't know how to feel. I've fucked up I know that but there's honestly no turning back.

"Whatever Alicia"

"Its not whatever, your doing the right thing...kind of" 

"What do you mean kind of?" I asked looking dead at her.

"Look, the shit I've put you guys through wasn't on purpose, iyte, Khalil has shit against me and as his younger sister I had to listen to him, before he knew about Andrea he knew you and obviously Riah, you knew the shit that went down when him and Riah were together"

How could I forget.

*Flash Back*

I knocked on the door for the 5th time. I was confused because Riah told me she would be in. Just as I was going to walk away the door opened. 

"Oh if it isn't little big cousin" 

His voice alone had my panties wet.

"Hi Khalil" I said with a small smile. "Where's Riah?"

He rolled his eyes.

"I don't know where she is, she told me she would be home soon, wanna come in and wait for her?"

I shrugged.

"Sure"

He opened the door wider allowing me to step in. Damn he smelt so good. 

"Want a drink?"

I shook my head and went to sit down in the living room. After 5 minutes he came in and sat basically right beside me.

"Why you so close?" I said with a very small smirk.

"What this seat taken?" 

I started to play with my fingers. He sniggered while pressing play on the tv.

"You look good today Clar" He said touching my thigh slightly.

"Khalil..." 

"Clarice quit playing man, I know I fucked up I'm with the wrong cousin but common man I know you want a nigga" 

I chewed on my bottom lip feeling the pressure between my legs.

"Take me to the room" I mumbled.

*End Of Flash Back*

"He only wanted you Clarice.."

"And he chose Riah in the end Alicia, you know that so why is he back trying to make my life hell? Still chasing Riah and threatening my best friend"

She sighed as she parked up.

"For you" She mumbled before getting out.

I sighed too. I counted to 5 before getting out the car too following behind her. 

"Clarice..."

And just like that the sound of his voice brought back those same memories. 

"Khalil..."

"Welcome home" 

TBC....

Just a filler ....