chapter 23

Andrea Daniels.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"Look we don't need you to stress but that's why we are all here right now" My mum said calmly.

"You don't want me to stress but you have just told me, my boyfriend and the father of my child is laid up in a hospital bed with multiple gun shots to his body, how else do you want me to feel about that?" I asked.

I knew I had a blank expression on my face. How could she tell me not to stress? Why is this even happening now, is anyone even safe right now?

"Clarice please talk to her I need to go check on Nikki" My mum said before leaving the room.

"Does she think I'm still a child?"

"Sis you gottah calm down"

I sat up slowly looking over at the baby basket.

"How am I suppose to do that Clarice? He is laid up not knowing if he's even going to see another day, this is all my fault"

"How is it your fault we don't even know who shot at them or---"

"---Don't be stupid Clarice we know who shot that house up, he's not going to stop till one of us or even all of us are dead, I don't know how strong or even powerful Khalil is but clearly he isn't joking"

"I'm here" Riah said waltzing in.

The boys had Riah working with Roscoe and them to help find Khalil since she knew a lot about him so she's been undercover and shit.

"Girl I'm sorry I haven't been around I tried to warn them not to have this party because Khalil is sneaky"

"How we know you not working with him?" Clarice blurted.

"Clarice..." I said with a warning tone.

"What? After everything you still think I'm connected to him? You really think I haven't gone through my fair shares of hurt?" Riah said becoming very emotional now. "I don't know why you don't like me Clarice we are suppose to be cousins"

"I don't care about us being cousin every time this nigga attacks us you are no where"

"Because I'm trying to help take him down, I'm behind scenes you know that" 

"Clarice your being really fucked up right now" I said.

"I don't care Andrea, cousin or not she's never around when we need her to tell us what this nigga's next move is"

"You wanna know his next move bitch? You don't trust me, he wants Calvin and Izayah dead so he can be alone with Andrea, he paid these little boys from no where to go to that party, which we all knew we just didn't know what they were going to do, we didn't think---"

"---Of course yall didn't think, Izayah is laid up right now----"

"---He's not dead idiot its apart of the plan" Riah semi yelled. "We know what we are fuckin---"

"---Calm down Clarice" Calvin said walking in.

"What the fuck?"

I just sat there listening I was honestly surprised.

"Like Riah has said we knew them niggas would be there so before we went in I had Zay to put on a bullet proof vest, he didn't know about the party but I told him for safety to put it on pretending I didn't know there was a party, once we got in the plan begun, we clocked who was the goons from when the lights went on we have their faces and details iyte, once the shooting started Izayah got hit in his chest yes but he was protected but then he got hit in his arm and leg that's why we are here now, but the whole point of us being at this hospital is to continue the plan, they want us dead but they can't touch any of us if we are all together" He said with a small shrug. "We know what we are doing"

"That sounds fucked up" I managed to say.

"It does but you got to trust we will catch Khalil and his goons" He said. "You need to appologise to your cousin" He said diverting his attention to Clarice.

"She's not going to but that's fine" Riah said. "I know I don't want Khalil to hurt anyone as much as he's hurt me" 

I could see the tears forming in Riah's eyes. I looked over at Clarice who just shook her head.

"I need air" Clar said before leaving the room.

"She's stubborn and she will always be , she knows she's in the wrong now but that's fine, we just need to continue this to be able to put everything to an end"

Izayah Smith.

"So you got the details?" I asked once the doctor finished wrapping up my arm.

I had two bullets in my arm and one only skimmed my leg so I was good but my arm is just fucked. 

"Yea, the boys are on it Riah just got here and is telling the girls in the other room about the plan" Uncle Louis said.

I just nodded. The Doctor had Uncle sign some papers.

"Your free to go now Mr Smith" 

"Thank you" I said getting up.

We left the room walking down the hall towards the mother and baby unit.

"Where's Clarice?" I asked confused.

"She got angry at me thinking I'm against yall and left for air" Riah said.

I looked at Calvin.

"She's not safe alone right now" I said shaking my head. "Common" 

Me, Uncs and Calvin rushed out the room towards the exit seeing a note and Clar's phone.

"Want her come and find her" Calvin read. "Shit" 

I shook my head in frustration. 

"They've taken her haven't they?" 

We turned around seeing Andrea and Riah.

"Where's Ash?" I asked instantly in panic mode.

Andrea's mum came down with a car seat making me instantly calm down.

"I'm going to take him to your Auntie's hous---what's wrong?"

I sighed.

"Nothing, we will be right behind you just make sure you text us when you get there" I said hugging her.

She smiled and nodded. I leaned down kissing little mans forhead and watched as she walked to her car.

"You need to go with her" Roscoe said to Andrea.

"I'm not going anywhere, they've take my best friend, my sister and its my fault" She said on the verge of crying.

"Andrea let me talk to you" I said taking her hand and walking away from everyone quickly. "You need to be home with little man baby" 

"I can't Izayah, I let this happen, I should have never agreed to go on lunch dates with him I shoiu---"

"---Stop it, its my fault, me I should have never pushed you away I knew I had a good thing with you and I kept messing it up, if I was serious you would have never even decided in talking to him, we can't do this blame game right now right now me and Calvin need to find Clarice" 

"Why would she go on her own wh---wait" 

I looked at her funny. She stormed back to where Cal, Roscoe and Riah were.

"Let me see that note" She said in a demanding tone.

Calvin handed her the note. 

"This is her writing..."

"What?" We all said confused.

"She...Riah, when she was getting mad at you in the room it wasn't because she thought you was plotting against us its because she was" 

We looked looked at Andrea.

Tbc...

I think from now on I'm going to start doing pov's with the other characters :)