Chapter Seven

Standing in the debriefing room after her long recovery, she had on a leather jacket a pair of boots a pair of skinny leg pants and a black tshirt.  Her hair was a bit messy.

"General, I want to tell you all about what happened to me." She said. "I know it's been hell for you all since I disappeared.  Jason kidnapped me and forced me to kill innocent people.." She said.

Her failsafe took over and she pulled a gun. "I.. I can't stop it.." She was crying as she held the gun pointed at Andy.

"I can't stop it... I'm trying but I can't." The tears fell from her eyes as she emptied the clip into the man she loved.  She fell to the ground as she got shot. She looked at the ceiling as it all went black.

They were standing in a different room.

"I couldn't stop it, Andrew. I fought it I couldn't stop it." She grabbed her chest as she fell to her knees crying.  She felt her heart drop.

"I know you didn't mean it, Rebekah." Andrew walked over and hugged her tight.  "Stay with me, stay with me." He told her and kissed her head.

Back in reality..

"I need a gourney!" Janet shouted as she held her hand over the wound to stop the bleeding on Rebekah.

"Andrew are you?" Sam asked as he got up from the impact. She helped him sit up.

"Jack you didn't have to shoot her so close to her heart." Daniel said as he helped Janet get her on the gourney.

Then it was a waiting game.

Janet was under pressure as she rushed to get the bullet out of the area around her heart. She was being watched by the others when Rebekah flatlined.

The guards had to hold Andrew back so he didn't contaminate the room.

"Bekah baby stay with me!" He shouted as held onto the hope she'd make it.

Janet massaged her Rebekahs heart and it started beating again on its own.

The next few days were back and forth. She was put on a ventilator to help her body heal again.

When she regained consciousness, she choked on the ventilator down her throat. The nurse pulled it out and helped her sit up.

Janet pulled Hammond aside.  "Sir Rebekahs awake and she's asking for Andrew. I think you should recall SG1. He might as well know she pulled through and she's very sorry. Sir, that thing that made her do that self destructed but it didn't kill her. Frankly sir, I'm out of my league here and we could use Thor's help." She said as she got up. "Sir Rebekah deserves this job more than anybody and she used that last shot to shoot herself in the foot too. She was more than prepared to die then the others, and she forced herself to look down to do this." She pinched the bridge of her nose sighing.

A few dropped his gun and vest on the ramp  before bolting to the infirmary and kissed her resting her forehead against hers. "Welcome home baby." He whispered and kissed her again. She made sure to cuddled into him long into the night.