Chapter Thirty-Four

She was nine and a half months pregnant when they got trapped offworld. She grabbed her stomach and bent over. She was going into labor. Man her body had to pick the worst time to go into labor.

She had a long labor

She had a long labor. It was painful because they couldn'tgive her anything from the pain. "What is it with our children and having to be born offworld?" She laughed as she kissed him.

She was tired and in pain. She didn't know how long it had been but she had the urge to push again. One of the other team members went to gate to make radio contact with the SGC.

"Sir, Doctor Marshalls in labor. We need more blankets and a Doctor. She's losing a lot of blood. The baby is stuck. I'm out of my element." Pierce told them. "Hurry sir! If she pushes any more she's gonna strangle the baby. The portable scanner says the cords wrapped around his neck."

Pierce led the doctor to where they had set camp up and it was longer labor than Natalie.  She screamed as she pushed when told, it weakened her. She laid back and fathered the strength to push again.

She grabbed Andy's hand and looked at him. "Andy.. Andy.. when the babies out, I'm going to lose a lot of blood. Be sure to get the baby safely wrapped in the blankets." She told him as she sat up again and pushed one more time with a loud scream in pain.

"I've got the baby!" said Doctor Lam's fill in. She guided the baby out and was able to get the placenta out too before she was to go into shock.

"Doctor Marshall, Colonel Jackson, you have a son." spoke Doctor Lam's fill in. She stabilized Doctor Marshall and the baby and smiled. "I have to go fill out a birth certificate. Do you have a name or do you wish to name him when your back at the sgc?"

"George Hank Jackson." They spoke both at once.

She nodded and left to go write that down.

Holding little George close to her, she tried to get him after the explosion

"Andy! Andy! Get up!" She made a loud crying sound as she had a death grip on his shirt. "Pierce! Take the baby back to the sgc! I'm not leaving him!" She handed Pierce little George and ordered them to go.

"Andy! Andy please come back! I didn't go through hell, almost freeze to death, a pregnancy and a sixteen hour labor off world so you could die on me!" She cried. She sobbed as she rested her head against his back. She didn't want him to be gone.

She was raging after a while. She got up shakily and shouted. "I know you can hear me! I know you don't like to interfere with the lower planes! But you bring my husband back to me! I didn't go through a hell of a parallel world! Almost freeze to death! A hard pregnancy and sixteen hour labor for him to die on me! I haven't almost died a thousand times almost lost him mire than fair over the past fourteen years for him to die on me! Bring him back!" She screamed and cried at the Ancients.

She fell to her knees again and held her face crying. Her voice cracked as she spoke again. "Please. I'm begging you, bring him back to me. I'm lost without him." She said and her voice broke as she finished speaking.

Andy gasped and bolted upright. "Rebekah!" He held her close to him as he helped her up. She was a mess and clinging to him as they made their way to the SGC.

Shaking her head, she looked at him and little George

Shaking her head, she looked at him and little George.  She smiled softly as Natalie stood infront of her, she kissed her head. "Go meet your baby brother, sweetie." She nudged her into the room with everyone from sg1

"Rebekah, how did you save him?" Daniel asked.

"I... I dunno really. I just screamed at the ancients and then begged. He woke up five minutes later. I don't know why they brought him back but I'm not giving him up." She smiled and leaned against the doorway.

"Though I. Add need more morphine. My stomach hurts like hell." She said and hugged Daniel.

"I'm happy he's back because he makes you happy, Rebekah. You deserve it after all the death near misses." He hugged back and then joined everyone.

She went back to the infirmary and crawled on the and held her stomach as she fell asleep from the nurse giving her some pain killers.