Chapter Nine

He was watching her do her work, in her tank top and air force issued green shorts. It was hot on the base that night and she was sweating to the point she was just wearing the shorts and tanktop barefoot.  It turned him on to the point his cock was throbbing as it longed for her.

He got up and closed the door to her lab and kissed on her neck as he slipped his hand under her tank top and squeezed her breast lightly.  Hearing her moan made him want to make love to her even more.

He pushed their bottoms off and thrust into her from behind as he kissed her neck and left a hickey on her neck.

Her moans got louder and louder until they both came hard several minutes later. He sat down with her on his lap as she continued to work and ride him. She kissed him and smiled at him.

That night when they both were laying in bed, he slid back into her and they made love all night long. She held onto him as they made up for the lost time.

Several weeks later

The weeks after they'd made love, she'd not been feeling well

The weeks after they'd made love, she'd not been feeling well. Then it happened, the marriage of their baby. 

She'd woken up while he was duty and was found at the end of their bed, with her hand over mouth crying when he came in. She was a mess when he wrapped her in his arms.

"Rebekah, what's wrong?" He said as he placed a kiss on her head.
"I'm having a miscarriage." She cried as she buried her face into his chest. "I'm losing our baby." She cried.

He squeezed her tightly to him and didn't want to leave her alone. She whimpered as it happened.

The next morning in the infirmary Janet confirmed she'd lost the baby.  And gave her a tight hug.

She wiped her ruined mascara off her face and took a deep breath. "I didn't know I was pregnant.." "You've been under a lot of stress these past five years, Rebekah. The baby wasn't ready to make it." Janet said.

That same day, she felt the color drain from her face and her heart drop when she got invited to a friends babyshower.