Chapter Twelve

An alternate reality. Sounds scary doesn't it? That's not what Andrew first thought when he got to it. He'd been trying to move the mirror and accidentally wound up in the alternate reality.

Instead he found himself surrounded by policemen and airmen a like. He held his hands up and stated his name and rank and dogtag number.

 He held his hands up and stated his name and rank and dogtag number

"Doctor Jackson?" She turned around and raised an eye brow.

"Someone at the SGC wishes to speak to you, ma'am. He asked for you by your maiden name. Doctor Marshall." The airman said and escorted her to the SGC with Daniel.

Her face went white when she seen the man asking for her. This couldn't be happening, he'd been almost ten years now. She grabbed a hold of Daniel and tried to breathe.

"It can't be him, he's buried in the national hero's graveyard in new york." She looked at Daniel and covered her mouth to suppress a sob.

"Did anyone run his number? His name?" Daniel asked as he tried to comfort his distraught wife.

"Yes, and he's Andrew Jackson. Only he's also suppose to be dead. We're in a pickle." Hammond said as he sat next to them both to comfort Rebekah. "I've had the base quartined and nobody's allowed in or out of it." He said.

"Thank you sir." He said and rubbed Rebekahs back.

It had been hard that day she lost him, she'd lost him when she was eight and a half months pregnant and it sent her into labor. She gave birth to a girl and she was ten years old now but it had been extremely hard for Rebekah.

That was when Daniel stepped into the picture and they got married after Elise turned one. He loved that little girl with all his heart and he loved her mother with all his heart too. Now seeing her this distraught made him want to punch Andrew.

When she calmed down, She redid her makeup and walked into the room they had him.

"Rebekah thank god, tell them to uncuff me please." Andrew said when he seen her. The cuffs were hurting his hands and he only then noticed that she was different than his Rebekah when he got smacked across the face.

"I don't care who you are or what you are, this is a cruel joke to me and my past. He's been dead ten years." She said, her words were sharp and harsh. She turned around and walked out of the room.

He asked for Doctor Samantha Carter and they both worked out that he's in a parallel world.

"Evertthings the same but it's different at the same time." She said as they worked together to piece together the past and work out the parallels.

"After that mission, you died. Which sent Rebekah into an early labor, this reality your counterpart and her have a little girl but she's married to Daniel because we'll you died and she was a scared single mother alone raising a baby."  Sam said as she worked it out with him.

"Now that's where mine differs, my Rebekah... She had a miscarriage and she was so distraught we got a little distant." He said.

She changed from her dress to a pair of pants, ankle boots, a tanktop, and a leather jacket

She changed from her dress to a pair of pants, ankle boots, a tanktop, and a leather jacket.  She left her hair down and soon lost the leather jacket.

Daniel wrapped her in his arms and kissed her. "We've got the VIP room. Do you want to go there or the mess?" He pulled her hair to the side and kissed her neck.  She moaned softly and smiled. "Mm.. I could use a distraction and you are good at those." She whispered.

When they got to the VIP room, they locked the door and she kissed him. They had some long over due sex and she came as hard as he did. She was ovulating too, they never had sex while she was ovulating without protection but tonight she didn't care she loved Daniel.

She got up after he was asleep and for dressed again. She went to where Andrew was and sat down in the chair.

"Tell me about your Rebekah and I'll tell you about my Andrew." She said.

"She's a lot like you, feisty charming and can hold her ground

"She's a lot like you, feisty charming and can hold her ground. We tried for a baby a few years ago after she'd been kidnapped by her ex boyfriend Jason and she had a miscarriage we've been trying since then." He said and he looked at her.

"My Andybear, he died in combat on the mission im sure Sam has told you about.  I wasn't allowed off world because of my being pregnant. He uh, he died shortly after he got back on world and we buried him in the national hero's cemetery up the road." She wiped at her eyes.

"My Bex, she's sacrificed herself for me more than half a dozen times." He said. "She is just like you down to the appendectomy performed off world by Sam on a mission. While Fraiser helped her."

"He was the love if my life and he died because I was pregnant.." She pulled a photo of Elise out and showed it to him. "She's just like him. Attitude the way she walks and talks."

When the Goa'uld attacked, he was sent home with a warning and how to build a weapon to stop them..

When he got home, He held onto Rebekah for dear life before he gave his report on what happened and where he'd been.

"Daniel and Rebekah were married, Rebekah and I had a daughter, Teal'c was a citizen and a military general, and Jack and Sam were married and Charlie was happy to call her momma." He said to them all and he gave them the full accounting everything he'd seen.

"Wait wait wait!" She stopped him. "Daniel and I were married?!"  Daniel looked like he was gonna be sick.