Chapter 19- Father

"Are you sure you have to leave?" I asked Demi, holding in tears as we stood in the airport.

My aunt nodded, her security guard, Max, yeah, I know that's a little trippy, whispering something to Demi.

Even if I don't understand.

"I'm sorry, M, but the plane is about to leave, I've got to go," Demi muttered, kneeling down completely so that we were eye to eye. "Please don't cry, baby girl."

I hadn't even noticed that the tears had started to fall until Demi said something.

Oh, you left us alone.

"I promise I'll be back before you know it, okay?" Demi asked when I didn't say anything. "It won't be long at all."

I just nodded, as Demi pulled me into a hug. "O-okay."

I guess that made me who I am.

Demi stood back up, the singer gently kissing the top of my head before stepping back with her guard. "Love you, baby girl."

Even if you started this-

"I love you too, Dem." Please don't leave me, Demi.

This whole war in me.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Hey guys, I'm really sorry that this chapter is so incredibly short! There were some things that had to happen, and while the next chapter is going to be only a little longer, they will start to pick up again at chapter 21. Thank you to everyone who's voted and commented so far, and please, vote and comment! Tell me what you think of this story so far and I'll talk to you guys again soon. QOTD: What's your favorite Demi song? 

Views: 1000

Votes: 65

Comments: 8