Chapter 44- You Don't Do It For Me Anymore

"No! Not gonna happen!" I shouted at Demi a week after I had called Lauren and admitted my relapse with self-harm and purging to Demi. "Leave me alone cause it's not gonna happen!"

"Just calm down and listen to me," Demi sighed, her arms holding me in place against the couch as I tried to get up and run away.

So don't hate me when I say that you don't do it for me anymore.

"No!" I continued to hit at Demi's arms, although it barely phased her as she sat down across from me, still holding me in place.

"I promise you that if I didn't think it was the best thing for you then I wouldn't be trying to send you to recovery. Max, look at me," My aunt argued calmly as I finally gave up on trying to get away from her.

"You wanna get rid of m-me?" My voice cracked at the end and I mentally cursed myself as a tear ran down my face.

"No, baby girl, no, I don't want you to leave, ever. But I want you to get better, and to be happy."

No, you don't do it for me anymore.

"I am happy, Demi, please don't send me away, I'm sorry, I'll be better, I'll get better grades and I won't complain about school and I'll eat everything you ask me to, just please d-don't send me away," I begged pitifully as Demi wrapped her arms around me and drew circles on my back with her nails. "Please don't leave me."

I'm sorry for honesty;

And in the end, Demi got what she wanted. I guess she really just didn't wanna have to deal with me and all my problems anymore.

I could not bear to lie to you. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: guys! The next chapter is the last one! What do you think is gonna happen? How is it gonna end?  I can't tell you much, but I can tell you it's gonna be a pretty darn long chapter, so be prepared. Also, this chapter was kind of heartbreaking to write and I kept starting over because I wanted it to be a good chapter, so I hope you all thought it was okay. Also, once I post the last chapter to this story, I'm gonna post a new one that I've been working on as soon as I decide which one to upload. And finally, as always, please vote and comment and tell me what you thought? Question: how do you think this story is gonna end?