Chapter 43- Unbroken

"Demi?" After spending about an hour with Lauren, Ally, and Mila, they had ended up driving me back home, and Camila went inside with me to make sure Demi was home. There's a car in the driveway, but that literally doesn't mean anything since so many people drive Demi around everywhere.

Locked up tight;

"Camila?" Demi called back walking out of the kitchen in yoga pants and a shirt. "What happened?"

Mila looked over at me for a second, wrapping one arm around me and rubbing circles on my back with her nails as she spoke. "Max had a panic attack at school and called Lauren and we ended up picking her up," the singer rushed out in one breath as I hid my head in the side of her shirt.

Like I would never feel again.

I could hear Demi say something to Mila that I couldn't understand before she was replaced by my aunt and a second later the front door opened and closed.

"What happened, baby girl," Demi asked me softly and I shrugged as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I-I relapsed," I mumbled, my face turning red in embarrassment, but when I looked at Demi she didn't look angry or disappointed.

Stuck in some kind of love prison...

"It's alright, Mad Max, don't cry, you're okay," the pop singer comforted, still running one hand through my hair as she managed to lift me up with the other arm and move so that we were sitting on the couch in the living room. "I'm not mad, you're okay."

And threw away the key.
___________________________________________________
Author's note: hey guys! So I'm at my uncle's house right now for my cousin's bday and earlier today I was in a parade so saying that I'm exhausted would be an understatement. Also, I'm allowed to take my brace off now so long and I wear it whenever I do something that requires me to use my left hand a lot so that's good. And it means that updates should go back to normal for these last few chapters. Anyways, I hope that you all had a good day and enjoyed the chapter and aren't as tired as I am. And as always, please vote and comment and I'll talk to you all soon! Question: if you could describe you mood today with one song, what would that song be? Mine would probably be Strangers by Halsey.