Chapter 36- Catch Me Part 2

"Max, please focus, I know you can do better than that," My new dance teacher, Ms. Martha asked as the music stopped. Right now, I'm in class practicing a small group with six other girls, but I fell so dizzy and out of it. I don't know what to do.

The music to Fifth Harmony's song Me & My Girls started again as well all got into our starting poses. I wonder if I told anyone that I knew them if they would believe me. Probably not.

I'm giving up...

I made it about halfway through the dance before my head started swimming and I got really light headed. I noticed that the music stopped before I felt like I couldn't stand anymore and my legs gave out. Everything went dark right before I hit the ground.

So just catch me. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: and that's that guys. It was a really short but also really needed chapter, and the drama's finally starting. Yay! Also, I haven't finished this story yet, but there's only a little over ten chapters left, so it's coming to a close. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and if you did please vote and comment and tell me what you thought and I'll talk to you all soon. Probably tomorrow cause I'm tired and scared. Question: how would you describe the style that you dress as? I'm really running out of questions if you can't tell. But I wear basically jeans and converse every day and then a long sleeved shirt or a sweater cause my school is crazy cold and no matter what I wear I'm always freezing. 

P.s. I just updated the quotes again if anyone wants to go see the new ones.