we live for

An: here is a new fanfic story for all of you. Hope you enjoy. Im working on getting more chapters published. My goal is to get 35 chapters published before Christmas break. Total chapters is.... Not gonna say that's a surprise. Anyways I will do my best to get as many chapters done ASAP. if there is any mistakes or mispelled words, I'm sorry. I will go back and fix them. Anyways enjoy the book and tell me what you think of it in the comments.

Remington's p.o.v.

Have you ever wandered if life was just a game and it had its own way of playing tricks on you and doing the unthinkable?

Well that's what its like for me. Everyday is the same old same old. It never changes.

It's like my life is stuck on repeat. I wish things would change around here. I wish things were different for once.

But I guess this is what life has planned for me. I guess it wants me to suffer. Or maybe it's telling me something? I just have to find out what that is.

Maybe I actually have something to live for. But what is that exactly? What is it that I have to live for? What is life trying to tell me? Am I missing something? Well I guess I just have to keep looking until I find out what I'm missing here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys are enjoying this new fanfic. I'm honestly excited about this book. I just thought of this last night. Comment and let me know what you guys think of it so far. Also don't forget to vote.