the morning light will lead you

Remington's p.o.v.

Sometimes I wander what life would be like if it were normal and things were back to how they were before this happened.

I guess things happen for a reason. Right?

I look out the window of Andy's bedroom and see the sun rising.

Then I hear this voice in the back of my head saying," the morning light will lead you."

I couldn't recognize the voice. But what does it mean by the morning light will lead you?

I look back behind me to see a half awake/half asleep andy.

" good morning. How did you sleep?" I ask him.

He yawns than says, "good actually. What you doing up so early?" He asks me.

I simply shrug and respond with, "wanted to see the sunrise."

He frowns and let's out a small yawn," why didn't you wake me, so I can watch it with you?"

" you looked peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to wake you." Which is true, he looked so cute and adorable when he was sleeping peacefully.

He lets out a sigh than responds with," it's okay you know, I wouldn't be mad or angry at you if you woke me."

I look at him than out the window to the sunrise," hey andy?"

" yes Remy?"

" what does it mean by the morning light will lead you?"

He was silent for a minute before answering," like what do you mean?"

" well I'm my sleep I heard this voice telling me that the morning light will lead you. I think it was referring to the sunrise or sunset? I'm not sure. Like what do you think that means?" I then turn and look back at him.

Andy seem to be thinking of an answer before responding to my question.

After thinking he finally said," you could be right, but it also could mean to follow the light. It would lead you to your destination as to where you are going. Like what is leading you to the light is what you have to follow. "

I looked at him in shock, " Andy you're a genius." I then hug him and he hugs back and says, "I try to be."

I pull away from the hug and say," I don't know what I'm following tho. I haven't found any signs in my dreams."

Yes Andy knows about my dreams. I've told him about them.

He's been a bit of help to me since our encounter.

I'm really glad I cane across Andy. He's sweet, nice, and handsome.

Without him, I probably wouldn't be here.

Maybe I do have to follow the morning light and let it lead me to where it wants me to go.

Well morning light, lead me to wherever it is I have to go.