you see my fren

Remington's p.o.v.

Once we reached our motel,  we put our luggage aside and layed down for a bit.

What I don't understand is that there are two beds.  We only need one.

Cause I wanna lay with my ma Cherie. He's warm and cuddly.

I was taken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.  I look at the caller ID and see's that it's my mom. 

Haven't heard from her in a while. So I picked up the phone and answered it.

( An: R for Remi and S for stephanie aka momma royale)

R: hello?

S: Remington where are you?  Me and you're brother have been looking for you?

R: mom I'm in Hollywood.

S: what are you doing all the way in Hollywood?

R: I'm with andy.

S: whose Andy?

R: he's my boyfriend mom.

S: boyfriend?  I never knew you were gay?

R: surprise I am. He's really nice and sweet mom.  You'll love him.

S: Remi I just want you to know I live you and support you know matter what.  I'm always here for you.  But sometimes I worry about you.

R: mom I'm fine I promise.  I will be okay.  I have Andy here to take care of me.

S: okay,  but if you ever need anything you know you can call me.

R: I know mom. Love you.  Tell Sebastian and Emerson I said hi and that I love them too.

S: I will.  Now go have fun with your boyfriend. Remember use protection.

R: mom?!  Were waiting for that.  I'm not ready.

S: I'm just saying Rem,  I want my son to be safe.

R: I know, well I gotta go mom. Love you.

S: love you too. Bye have fun

R: love you too.  Bye.

I sigh as I hang up the phone.  Moms sometimes.  But I guess I needed that phone call.  It was nice talking to my mom.

I sigh once more as I feel a hand on my shoulder.  I look up and see Andy.

" Who was that you were talking too on the phone? " he asks.

" it was my mom.  She was wandering where I was. " I says.

" ah okay. " he says.

It goes into awkward silence after that.  10 minutes later I break the silence.

"So Andy what are the plans for today? " I ask.

" that's a surprise for you.  Its for me to know and for you to find out. "  he says.

I pout and make a puppy face.  " but Andy you've been saying that every time. What's so important that I can know what it is? " I ask.

" it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you.  Now would it? " he says.

" I guess not. " i say as I shrug my shoulders.

" now wipe that pout off your face and get ready.  Dress nicely cause were leaving in 15 minutes. " he says as he walks over to his luggage.

I sigh once more before I walk over to my luggage and pick out a nice outfit to wear,  before I make my way to the bathroom.