winter comes

Remington's p.o.v.

It's in middle of December and winter has come. I haven't really been  fond of winter. It's not my favorite of seasons. But its Andy's favorite cause he likes to make snow angels and snowmen.

Which I don't mind. Whatever makes him happy I'm happy too.

Andy walks over to me and hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear, " what are you thinking about my little angel?"

I smile at the nickname and respond, "nothing much, just watching the snow fall."

"Awww....I see. Do you not like the winter?" He asks me.

I nod and he sighs and hugs me. " its okay darlin. It will be over before you know it." I nod again and smile.

"You're warm and cozy." I say.

He smiles warmly," good. That means I can keep you warm when we cuddle."

I smile happily. I really want to ask Andy what are we, but I just don't know yet. Like we've known each other for 3 months almost 4.

That's a long time. I really want to be more than frens, but I'm waiting for him to say something.

But that's most likely not gonna happen.

I know it won't. But who knows it might happen. Just not now.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Andy saying, " Remington?"

I look at him and say," Yes Andy?"

He looks down and begins to say, " I have something to tell you, but promise me you won't be mad at me."

How could I be mad at him. He's like perfect. He's the perfect example of an angel.

I look at him in disbelief," Andy how could I be mad at you. I like you Andy. You're a nice guy. I could never be mad at you, unless you did something wrong."

He looks up at me smiling," so you won't be mad at me if I did this." That's when he did something I never ever would have thought would happen. He kissed me as if there was no tmrw.

I was shocked at first, but then kissed back. After awhile he pulled away to catch his breath.

I was to speechless for words right now.

Andy was the first to speak," s-so Remy, how was that?"

I looked at him, still trying to comprehend on what happened. I eventually find the right words to say," i-I liked that. I liked it a lot."

He smiled a toothy smile then said," good, cause I did too."

I smile, it's not even a fake smile. It's a real smile. For the first time I actually smiled and it's all cause of Andy.

I shake out of my thoughts and say, " so...umm...what does this make us? "

He bites his lip than smiles and says," well remy I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend?"

I smile and nod," I would love too." He smiles happily and hugs me.

Of course I hug back. God he gives the best warm hugs ever. I breathe in the smell of his coat relaxing into his touch.

What has this boy done to me. I've fallen in love with him. Gosh every day I'm falling in love with him more and more as winter comes.