I feel your pain

Remington's p.o.v.

I wake up thinking to myself as I reply the events that happened last night. OMG, it felt so good. There's no words that can't explain how I felt or what I felt last night. It was like a million fire works going off on fourth of July.

But I can tell you this I felt so great, it felt so great. And I just hope Andy feels the same way.

Sometimes it's hard for me to read his thoughts of what he's thinking. There's times where I can, he's like a book, journal, song book, etc. There's a lot of things about him that I either don't understand or do understand.

Sometimes it's hard for me to feel his pain or there are other times where I do feel his pain.

I just dont know how toexplain it. It's hard to explain things like this.

Anyways I'm currently laying in bed scrolling through Twitter, insta and taking some selfies on snap with a sleepy Andy next to me.

I smile to myself at one of the photos I took as I post it on my snap and insta story with the caption " I love this man ".

I then set my phone down and looked at the sleeping Andy next to me.

I smiled to myself wandering how I got so lucky to get with this guy.

Sometimes I always wander these thing. I'm just glad I met him or else I wouldn't be here.

Andy is the only person who can keep me sane, without him I would be stuck in a depressing world with my thoughts.

I don't know why, but he just gives me these vibes that keep me from the bad things.

I hope he just feels the same things I do. I hope I can make him feel the same.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

gosh I don't know where to even start. Remi...he is like an amazing work of art. He makes me feel....well....a lot of things. There's just so much things about him that I love. No words can describe how much he makes me feel.

Sometimes love can be a scary thing.  You never know how the other person feels, unless you ask them, but sometimes that other person/ your partner likes to keep things to themselves. Which is understandable.

But sometimes it gets me thinking some things over.

I have a lot of feelings and emotions coming over me. It's hard to control or feels you emotions and feelings.

But I can tell you one thing, I love Remington with all my heart. I know I just met him, but I can't help it. He is handsome, adorable, attractive, and smells of cigarettes and strawberries.

Gosh I love the smell of him. His smell just makes me fall in love with him more.

But most importantly I can feel his pain, so I can help him not hurt anymore.