the meaning

Remington's p.o.v.

( Remi's mind)

What's the meaning of life?  What's the point if it?  What is the use of it? Why do we live in a age where sex and horrors are gods?

These are questions I ask my self.  I can't control my thoughts.  They have a mind if their own. Sometimes my thoughts are good,  but most are bad.

The bad thoughts are stronger than what you think.  They are starting to over power the good.  I need to stop them or else I will become evil and hurt the ones I love. I don't want that.

I love Andy, my mom,  and my brothers to much to even think about hurting them.  I just need to learn how to control my thoughts and push them away.  I need to focus on what's important now and that is my future with Andy.

( present day)

We just got back to our motel and I just couldn't help but look at the bueatiful band on my ring finger.  I can't believe Andy proposed to me.  I'm officially engaged and a fiance now.  I'm so lucky to have him in my life.  He has done so much for me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Andy saying, " Love you Remington.  I'm glad I can finally call you mine and my fiance. "

I smile and say, " Me too Andy. "

He then comes over and sits by me and hugs me. I hug back and sigh.

After a while he pulls away and kisses my cheek than says, " I have some surprising news for you. "

I look at him and say with a cheery smile, " what is it? "

He smiles back and says, " I got asked to play the lead role in a movie called American satan. "

I smile happily and hug him than I say, "Andy that's amazing!! I'm so proud of you!! "

He smiled and said, " Thank you babe. " he than kissed me and I kissed back.

After a while we pulled away to catch our breaths.

Andy looked at me and said, " we should get ready for bed.  We got a big day tmrw. "

I smiled and nodded.  I then got ready for bed and laid down on the somewhat comfy hotel bed and waited for andy.

Once he got in bed next to me,  I cuddled beside him and began to fall asleep.