life is just a game

Remington's p.o.v.

( inside Remi's mind)

Have you ever wondered if life is just a game? 

Well it is if you look at it in a way.  Its called the game of life.  You have to go through school, then there's college.

After that you're stuck with your mind to decide what it is you wanna do with your life.

You see I never went to college cause I had my mind made up on what I wanted to do. I wanted to make music with my brothers, I wanted to travel around the world,  go on tour,  meet other bands,  create music that inspires so many,  save lives,  and become famous. 

But now that I don't have my brothers here with me cause they left me or did they not.  Im not sure. My dreams said they left me and had nothing to do with me.  But my mind tells me different.  I don't know what one to believe anymore. 

It seems I'm always stuck in my thoughts,  not knowing where to go,  where to look,  where it starts,  or where it ends.  Its up to me now to find hope,  find where to go,  find the beginning and find the end. 

I need to keep searching,  I have to. Find my way out of this.  I need the morning light to lead me. 

But for now,  I'm gonna focus on where I am,  where I'm at right now with the boy of my dreams.  Cause thats what is important right now.  I need to focus on him and what I have with him right now.  Cause I don't how long it will last or if it is real. 

(Present)

We are currently on our way to where the surprise is.  We stopped and got a coffee on our way.

I look at Andy and smile.  Knowing that my boyfriend is so handsome and gorgeous. Sometimes I wander how did I manage to get a guy like him.

Like he's so perfect and I'm not.  Sometimes I think to myself that I don't deserve him and that deserves so much better than me.

But other times I'm thankful that I have him in my life.  He has helped me through so much and has been there for me during my hard times when I needed some one to comfort me.

He has even helped me with my depression and anxiety.  I don't know what I would've done if he wasn't there for me during those times.  But i do know if he hadn't been there for me,  I wouldn't be Here right now.

I was knocked out if my thoughts by Andy saying,  " Babe we're here. "

I smile and get out of the car once he parked it. He gets out to and takes my hand in his as we make our way up to the building.

I look up and read the sign, it says " the tonigt show with Jimmy fallon. "

I burst in excitement inside.  This must be the surprise andy has been planning for me.

I get pulled out of my thoughts as Andy leads me back stage where Jimmy is getting ready for the show.

Andy than walks up to him while still holding my hand so I follow.

Andy' p.o. v.

I see Jimmy and walk up to him with Remi by my side.  Jimmy already knows all about the plan I have set up,  but he hasn't met Remi yet.

Jimmy than spots us and says,  " Andy hello,  I'm glad to have you here. "

" thanks for having me here." I says. " this is my boyfriend Remington. "

Remi waves and smiles than says, " Hi. "

Jimmy smiles back and holds out his hand,  " nice to meet you Remington. " he says and remi returns the favor.

After that we get ready to go on stage,  but I tell Remi to stay back.

He frowns but nods.

Once I get on stage, me and Jimmy get on to talking about the movie I'm starring in called American Satan and how I managed to get the part in the movie.

A few minutes pass and I ask Jimmy if I can get Remington on stage.

" of course,  bring him on out. " he says.

I walk up to Remi back stage who seems confused and nervous.

"its okay.  I promise.  Everything is gonna be fine. Trust me. " I tell him.

He nods and follows me on stage.  I grab the mic and stand in front of him and start to kneel down on one knee.

I see his eyes become teary as he covers his moth in shock on what I'm about to say.

" Remington,  when I first saw you.  I knew you were the one for me.  We have been through a lot together.  You always make me smile when I frown. You make me laugh when I'm down.  You make me happy when I'm sad.  You always there for me when I need you the most.  Your my happiness and joy.  My need and comfort.  The sweet in my dreams.  The sun to my moon.  The lyrics to my song.  The the happiness to my sadneswas you're my everything.  Without you my life wouldn't be complete.  I want to be able to call you mine.  To grow old with you.  Start a family  you.  So what do you say Remi,  will you marry me? "

I take out the Ring in my pocket and look up at him and see tears falling.  In that moment I can only hope for a yes.  I would be sad if he said no.

Remington's p.o.v.

I was speechles at what I was hearing.  Is he really proposing to me after all these months? is this legit for real?  Am I dreaming?

I push my thoughts away and take a deep breath in and out before saying, " yes Andy I will marry you. "

He smile and gets up and puts the black engagement band/ ring on.  He then give me a kiss and hugs me as everyone in the audience cheers.

In the moment I realized,  life is just a game after all and its one that we all live in.  Its just for us to choose what we do with our life and how we choose to live it and the choices we make.  You just have to pick the right path to Follow.