so run the lights, catch a planee

Remington's p.o.v.

It was early in the morning when i woke up to see Andy getting dressed.

" what you doing my love?" I ask as I watch him.

" getting ready to head to the airport. " he says as he finishes getting dressed.

I looked at him confused, " the airport? " I ask in a confused tone.

He nods and says, " yeah.  I got us tickets to go to Hollywood. Don't ask what for, cause that's a surprise for me to know and for you to find out. "

I stare at him wide eyed. He's got to be joking.... Or is he serious?

Either way I'm shocked and practically screaming in excitement inside my head like a teenage girl.

I've always dreamed of going to Hollywood and now is my time to shine.

I get up and give Andy a bone crushing hug,  but not actually crushing his bones. Cause we don't want that.

" thank you,  thank you,  thank you!!!  This is gonna be a dream cone true for me. " I say as I try not to squeal.

He giggles and hugs back. " what can I say, I want to make my baby boy happy and make his dreams come true. "

I have to admit I couldn't help but shed a few tears at that, cause that's like the sweetest thing he had said this morning.

He than pulled away from the hug and patted the top of my head. " okay you need to get dressed and pack your suitcase. The plane leaves in an hour and a half. We have to hurry. "

I nodded and began to get ready and packed.

I have to say those, ive never been more quick to pack in my life. I'm just so excited I just can't help it. All the addreniline is going through my body.

A half an hour goes by and we are at the airport waiting to bored the plane.

I look at my handsome boyfriend and smile. He does the same.

I can't believe this is all to true to be true.  First,  I lose my family and.  Second,  I meet the guy of my dreams.  Third,  im going to hollywood. 

I just can't believe this is all happening to me. I don't deserve any of this. I deserve to be where I belong,  which is not here on this very planet. 

But I guess I can't just leave Andy,  he has no one,  I have no one.  All we have is each other.  I have no just can't let that go.

I can't let my thoughts get the best of me.

I have to run the lights and catch the plane.  If I want to make it through life.