and where it starts, is where it ends

Remington's p.o.v.

With every day being the same old same old it's like where it starts is where it ends. There is no in between.

Sometimes thinking these things helps me wonder " is this really what the world has come to?" Or " am I just imagining this?"

I honestly don't know. But I just feel like these things I think about are always having me question myself all the time.

I don't know why I'm always thinking of these things. But I was relieved when Andy pulled me out of my thoughts by wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and whispered in my ear," What are you thinking about baby?"

I sigh before answering, " Just thinking about why it seems like it's the same old same old everyday. And like where it starts is where it ends. "

" ah....I see. You know those lines will make a good song. Along with a few other you have told me. Like the morning light will lead you and no weapon will defeat you." He says to me and i smile happily.

" you're right Andy. No what I'm gonna write a song with those lyrics. It's gonna be called morning light." I say happily.

" can you sing it to me when your done with it baby?" He smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I simply nod and give him a peck on the lips," of course my ma cherie."

He smiles happily as I have ever seen him.

I got to say his smile makes me smile. Gosh he even makes me smile and happy. How did I ever get so lucky to have this guy in my life.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

gosh, I can't even explain how lucky I am to have my Remi bear in my life. He makes me so happy that it drives me crazy.

* smut warning*

I look over to see Remi looking at me and I smile which he of course returns it. I then lean In and I kiss him and he kisses back.

I went to pull away, but he wraps his arms around my neck pulling me closer to depen the kiss.

I blush and let it happen, I mean I'm not complaining, I love making out with him.

By the way if your asking me and Remi haven't gotten to the point of doing the do. He wants to wait, which I completely respect that.

Remi then got on top me and started grinding down on me, causing me to let out a moan as I grip onto his hips and hold him in place.

He tilts his head back moaning as he continues grinding down on me like a pornstar. I swear Remi can be one. He has the perfect body and looks for it. But If he were to be one, he will be my personal one.

I was talking out of my thoughts by Remi sucking my neck on my sweet spot, causeing me to let out another moan.

"F-F*** baby...i-I...uhh...feels so good." I could feel him smirking at my comment as he slowly grinds our crotches together.

I swear this boy turns me on more then porn does.

Moments I feel him go down me in between the sheets. He slowly undoes my pants and my breath hitches.

I stop him and pull the blankets up and ask," Remi you sure you want this?" He simply nods and says," I wanna make my ma cherie happy." I smile at that and letting him continue as I put the blankets down.

Soon he gets my pants and boxers off and takes my tip in his mouth making me moan and put my hands in his hair tugging a bit.

I swear I'm gonna lose it, what is this boy doing to me? I've honestly never felt this way towards anyone before, not even my ex ash.

I could feel him swirling his tongue around me making me shiver.

" F-Fu** baby s-stop teasing me." I could hear him snickering and soon enough he takes me all the way in his mouth and down his throat.

Fu** seriously? How the fudge can he he be this good? I swear he is a fu**** pornstar at this.

Moments later we both finish. If you get what I mean. After he blew me, I had to return the favor.

Cause yes I gotta take care of my Remi bear.

* End of smut warning*

(( AN: sorry I didn't add that much detail to it, it's just I'm not use to this and I'm a starter for writing smut. It's gonna take me some time to get use too. So please understand and bear with me on this. Thank you. ))

I gotta say those we the best BJ's I ever had gave.

One day I'm gonna ask this man to marry me and we are gonna have kids. It's gonna be our perfect little fairy tale of our own. That's if nothing happens and gets in the way.

Why am I even thinking of these things already? Who knows maybe this relationship won't last long. Cause I'm starting to miss ash, but yet I truly do love Remi. He means so much to me. But then again a part of me still loves ash.

Fu** i can't cheat on my boy friend with my ex, I can't do that to him. So why am I thinking these things? God I feel like a High school F boy.

I can't do this to my Remi bear, he's to precious and doesn't deserve his heart broken.  I'm gonna stop thinking about this. I'm not gonna let this get in the way of what I have with him.

Cause I'm never gonna hurt him and  not leave him.

So I guess where ever this starts, is where it's gonna end.