we die for

Remington's p.o.v.

Why does everything bad have to happen to me? Like what do I ever do to deserve all this? Absolutely nothing!

I hate having repeating days where I just wake up and do the same thing over and over.

I'm currently sitting in middle of the road doing absolutely nothing, just waiting for a car to end my life. I'm tired of everything and just can't take it anymore. I just want this to all end.

I decide to lay down and take a nap in the nice warm sun. When all of a sudden I hear a car coming. I don't move. A few seconds later the car is honking at me to move. But do I move? No of course not.

I guess the car is tired of me not moving. Cause it parks on the side of the road and who ever it was driving gets out and finds his way over to me.

" Hey you! Why won't you move out of the road?!" I heard the guy yell.

I still wouldn't move. I don't want too. I just want this over and to end. Why won't he just let me be?

I just don't understand?  Why does the world hate me so much?!

The man sighed and picked me up, than carried me to the side walk. " what's the matter with you kid? Why were you laying on the road?"

I began to cry. " cause I hate my life! Everyday is the same! Its like my life is stuck on repeat! I have these dreams and I don't know what they mean? Then I havent seen my brothers for almost 3 weeks! I just want to end it all! I'm tired of this nonsense! It's like the world hates me!" That's when I just let it all out. I can't take this any more. Can't he see that? I haven't even looked at him to notice who he is.

He then pulls me into a hug." I'm sorry kid, I didn't know. I wish there was a way for me to help you, but I don't know how."

That's when I look up and realize it's the guy in my dreams. Man he looks way much better in person. I didn't realize I was staring until I heard him say, " umm.... so.....I didn't get your name kid?"

" i-it's Remington. What's your name?"

" I'm Andy." He smiles.

I smile too. It's nice to smile for once.

" so Remington?"

I look at him," yeah Andy?"

" wanna come over to my house and hangout? You know till you get back on your feet?"

I smile even more, "I would love that."

He smiles and gets up holding out a hand for me to take, which I gladly do.

Seconds later we get to his house and he shows me around.

I gotta say, he has a very nice house. Very fancy too.

I gotta say I love this house. I wish my house was like this, but guess what? It isn't, our parents left us with a trashed crack house.

Me and my brothers never liked the house, it was messed up and there were lots of things wrong with it. Plus the people who owned the house before my parents bought it were crack heads. So yeah....

Sometimes I always wonder what death will be like? Like have you ever had that feeling? I just want to know how it feels, to watch blood fall from the cuts you make?

I guess I'm just emo like that, what am I saying. I am emo. More like an emo vampire.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Andy saying, " Remy you hungry? Thirsty?"

I blush at the nickname.

" yeah, ummm.....do you have nutella and coffee?" Man I've been craving nutella and coffee for awhile now.

He nods and walks to the kitchen.  Sometimes I wonder if people ever listen. I always have that feeling where I'm being ignored you know.

I shake my head and decide to just lay down and rest. So that's what I do, until Andy comes back with my snack and drink. But I end up falling asleep by the time he gets back.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

after I get done making Remy's snack, I find him asleep on my couch. I have to say it's the most adorable thing ever. When I first met Remy, I thought he was the most adorable human bean ever.

I decide to pick him up bridal style and carry him to my room, putting him in my bed and I climb in next to him, with one thing on my mind. Why does Remy want to die so badly? What does he have to die for?