the things that we long for

Remington's p.o.v.

The next day I went out looking trying to find out what it is my brother's are reaching out to me for.

But yet I still can't find what. Some things we long for, are the things that we have to keep trying to find.

Before I left, I left Andy a note with my number, just in case if he got worried about me.

While walking I saw something....more like someone....as I got closer I saw two people....when I got even closer, I realized the two people were my brothers?

I ran up two them and engulfed them in a right hug and started crying.

They got startled by the sudden hug, but relaxed as they noticed it was me.

Emerson: remington? What are you doing here?

Sebastian: remington? Where did you come from?

They didn't seem surprised by me. They seem more irritated, annoyed, angry even. Why? Do they not want me around? Why was I such a problem to them? Do they not even care about their middle brother anymore?

I looked at them shocked with tears in my eyes.

" why didn't you guys answer my calls?! Why didn't you answer my messages?! I've been looking for you guys?! I've been wandering where you were?! Why did you guys leave me?! Do you guys not even care about me anymore?! Am I a problem to you guys?! What did I do to deserve this?!" I let out all my anger, sadness, and irritation out on them. I've had enough of this. I couldn't take this anymore.

I've lost all my loved ones. First my parents and family, then my friends, now my brothers. At this point I have no one to long for.

Why does eveyone leave me? What did I do to deserve this?

They looked at me with a blank face with no expression at all.

That's when I ran back to Andy's crying.

I woke up sweating and crying. It was only a dream.

Why would I have a dream about that? Oh no...that has to mean something, all the dreams I've been having mean something and comes true....no no no....this can't be happening, not to my brothers. I can't lose them.

This can't be happening.

I look over and see that Andy is still asleep. So I got a piece of paper and left him a note, before heading down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast. I couldn't decided whether to make waffles or pancakes. So I just made some toast and scrambled eggs.

Andy's p.o.v.

I woke up to the smell of eggs and toast. I look over to my side and notice Remy wasn't there. Aww he must be making breakfast. What a sweety.

I decided to surprise him. So I walked downstairs quietly and snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Morning sunshine." I whispered in his ear, making him jump.

" Geesus Andy! You startled me!" I giggled and nuzzled my face in his neck.

" that was the point. I wanted to surprise you." He seemed to calm down by that.

I then began to sway us side to side as he finished up the cooking.

Once he was done cooking, he started dishing us up.

" thank you remy. " I said happily.

" you're welcome Andy." He said putting our plates on the table.

I then sat down and he sat across from me after setting down some nutella, jelly, butter, and peanut to put out for our toast.

Of course Remy puts nutella on his toast. That boy sure loves his nutella.

I go for the usual. Butter and jelly.

I decide to get up to get us something to drink. " want anything to drink?"

"Ummm.....hmm....coffee please and thank you." He said while taking a bite from his toast, getting some on his face. I don't know why, but I found it adorable.

After making the coffee I hand him his and sat down. He looked at me and smiled. Gosh his smile is adorable.

I then thought to myself" I think I'm falling for this boy and I'm falling hard."

I've been a relation before, but it wasn't one I longed for. The person treated me like dirt and crap and used me for my money and other things.

I'm just glad I'm out of that relationship. But for not I'm not really ready for one at the moment, but that doesn't mean I will stop falling for this boy in front of me.

I guess this is what I've been longing for. This adorable, talented boy in front of me.