skies to grey

Remington's p.o.v.

I'm so happy that Andy asked me to be his boy friend. I've been waiting for awhile now and he finally got the courage to ask me.

I sigh and cuddle into his side and he wraps his arms around me. I'm telling yah he's like a soft warm teddy bear. I could never get enough of him. He's like a drug to me that I need.

He helps me forget all the bad things and to focus on the good things.

But its the little things I love about him. Like his smile, his laugh, his gorgeous icy blue eyes. Just mostly everything about him I love. He's just all so perfect.

Idk how he does it.

I never really thought about what my sexuality was until now. I always thought I was staright, then went to BI, now I'm starting to think I'm completely gay.

Which I'm okay with, I have nothing agaisnt it and I'm proud that I am. I honestly don't care what people think. I should be who I am without people judging me for that.

I sigh and muzzle my face into Andy's neck and place soft kisses making him shiver a bit.

"Baby that tickles." He mumbles.

I giggle and keep doing it." But it's time to get up ma cherie." I whine.

He groans, but then yawns and stretches. " ma cherie? " he asks questioning the name.

I nod ," it means my darlin in french."

"Hmmm...I like it, but I think it will suit you better. " he smiles at me and I nod.

*warning slight smoot smoot*

" im bored Andy." I say with a sigh, "entertain me."

He smirks and gets on top of me," Oh yeah, what do you want me to do about that baby? Hmm?" He says while kissing my neck.

I tilt my head to the side and bite my lip softly. " Whatever you want to do to me d-da..." he sucks a bit on my neck and I let out a soft moan.

He pulls away and looks at me with a smirk," what was that baby?" He asks and I blush.

"N-nothing love..." I blush even more and hide my face.

* ending of slight smoot smoot*

" that's what I thought. Now get up. I'm gonna take you put for brunch. " he gets off of me and I whine, Do to a little something in my pants. Gosh Andy why do you have to do this to me you tease. Sometimes I hate him, but other times I love him to death.

I sigh and get up then go over to my walk in closet getting changed. That's right I have my own personal walk in closet. As you can probably see me and Andy finally love together as a couple now. It's been about a month in a half since he asked me to move in with him.

It feels good to have a boyfriend. Honestly I've never felt this way towards anyone before. It's a good feeling tho and I love it.

After awhile I pick out an outfit. I put on my NIN shirt, my black skinny jeans, my black lock necklace, my usual bracelets I wear on both wrist, my rings, than my black and white vans high tops.

After that I do my hair and make up, once finished I go over to my desk and put on my jewerly.

I then walk over to Andy and smile. He smiles back and asks," you ready my love?"

I nod and he takes my hand leading me to the car. I get in passenger seat and buckle up and than plug in my phone, putting on some underoath.

Andy starts jamming out to the music and so do i. Once Andy has his seat belt we pull out lf the drive way and head to a brunch resturaunt.
The thing is that it  isn't IHOP anymore. I would've loved to go there for brunch. But no they had to Change it to IHOB. Which makes me mad.

As we leave the house, I notice that the sky has turned to grey and the cloud look muggy.

Well looks like it's going to be rainy today. Well I guess I can't stop the rain.

First winter comes and then it's skies to grey. What's next? What do you have planned for me weather?