the setbacks

Remington's p.o.v.

I can't believe it tonight I'm gonna be making love,  with the love of my life.  But now Andy had to set it back to tonight or else we would've of done it right then and there.

But I'm glad he set it back to tonight,  cause 1.)  I'm hella nervous and 2.)  I don't want him to be late for his meeting.

But now I have to leave with a turn on.  This is gonna be great.  I can't wait for tonight. 

For now I tried thinking of something to help calm myself down.  All I can think of is gay happy unicorns.  Idk,  but it helped me tho. 

After that I was ready to go.  I walked up to Andy and held his hand as we made our way down to the lobby.

Once we made to the lobby I quickly made myself a cup of coffee before we headed out the door and to the car. 

After we got in the car we made our way to wherever American Satan is being filmed.

When we reached our destination,  we got out of the car and walked up to the people filiming the movie.  Of course Andy brought me with and introduced me to everyone.

Andy looked at me and smiled,  giving my hand a squeeze,  and then kissing my cheek. 

After that he looked at me and said," I gotta go love. I will be back in a bit. You can look around and check things out if you want. If you need anything just give me a call."

I nod and he gives me a kiss before leaving. Well that's great I'm on my own for now.

I sigh and decided to call my mom to kill some time.

But to my luck she didn't answer. She must be busy or something. Who knows.

So I decided to go behind the scenes of the movie and check out the snack and drink tables.

Cause I didn't have time for breakfast this morning and I'm starving. So I decided to grab some snack and drinks.

After that I passed out some where on a couch.

Andy's p.o.v.

I was rehearsing my lines for the movie when one of the directors came up to me and asked," hey Andy do you think you would be able sing for the relentless?"

I thought for a moment. I tried once already and my voice just doesnt fit well with the words and I cant seem to get the notes right.

It's not like my own lyrics I wrote. Someone else wrote them. And I'm just not familiar with them.

The more I thought about it, an idea popped in my head.

" hey can you hold onto that question real quick. I will be right back." I ran off to go find my remi bear.

Luckily enough he was passed out on the couch in the lounge with a jar of nutella with a spoon in it.

I picked up the jar and sure enough it was empty. Man he likes to eat nutella enough where he eats the full jar. Luckily it was a small one tho or else he will get a tummy ache and I don't want that.

I than leaned down and kissed him on the lips than whispered remi wake up my sweet little angel.

He hummed and stretched as he slowly opened his eyes. " where am I?" He asked me.

" darling your behind the scenes of my movie." I told him.

" oh..." was all he said.

" anyways I came here to ask for a favor." I began telling him and he nodded. " how would you like to sing for the relentless?" I asked him.

He sat there with his mouth open and began to smile. " yes!!! I would love to Andy." He said happily and than got up and hugged me.

" well let's go tell the others my love. " I told him as he got up. I held his hand and we began walking to the directors.

They smile once they see us. " this must be your fiance." One of them asks.

" yes it is." I tell them." He said yes to singing for the relentless." I tell them and they smile.

" well what are you guys waiting for? Let's go get him set up." The crew member said.

I smile and me and my remi bear follow them. All I can think about is how amazing this is going to be.

Remington's p.o.v.

I can't believe that I'm going to be singing for the relentless!!!! This is gonna be amazing!!!! I'm so excited that I get to be apart of the movie.

I follow Andy and his crew to the recording studio and they help me set up for the singing.

"So Remington, were gonna have you sing the songs and were gonna use your voice as Andy when He's on stage in the movie singing." One of the crew guys tell me.

To be honest, I was a little upset that I wont be on the stage singing. But atleast I get to sing the songs.

Andy looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and began singing when they gave me a thumbs up.

I only got to read over the lyrics about once or twice before singing.  I really hope this is a practice run through. Cause I forgot half the lyrics.

Half way through the song, they stopped it and told me to read over the lyrics again.

I apologized to them, but they said it was fine. So I dont feel as bad. I read through the lyrics until I was satisfied with them and hopped right back into the recording studio.

I think this song is my favorite by far. It's called forgive me mother.

After singing that one and getting, a good recording. We started the next song called let him burn.

That one took about 4 tries, before we got a decent recording.

" okay Remington. I think that's enough for today. You and Andy go home and get some rest. We will see you tmrw. " one of the members of the relentless said.

I nodded and smiled," definitely. " I told them.

Andy and I headed back to our hotel room. Right as we got there I was pulled into a deep passionate kiss.

~slight smut warning~

Andy pushed me up against the wall and starts leaving hickeys on my neck as he grinds against me. I let out a small moan.

He smirks against my neck and looks at me. " you like that." He says in a seductive voice.

I blush and nod. " please don't stop." I tell him. He goes back to what he was doing before I'm pushed onto the bed. I lay on my back with him hovering above me.

I watch him take his shirt off. I examine each and everyone of his tattoos.

" like what you see?" He asks me as he starts taking my shirt off. I nod and watch him take my shirt off.

I look into Andy's icy blue eyes. " I love you Andy." I tell him. Cause I really do love him. I want to marry him one day. I mean we are already engaged. So that's one step ahead already.

He smiles and kisses me on the lips. " I love you too Remi."  He starts to undo my pants but stops and looks at me. " you sure you want this? Dont get me wrong I want too, but I dont wanna rush you into it if you dont want it."

I look at him and nod. " sweetheart I need words."

I blush and smile. " yes Andy I want it, just as much as you do."

He just smiles happily and I let him finish getting the rest of our clothes off.

That night was the first night we made love. I cuddled into my soon to be husband and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the longest chapter I've written. 1,344 words total. Hopefully the next coming chapters in the future will be as long as this one. If not even more longer. Anyways hope you enjoy the update.

I hope to update this book more, I really wanna get back to this book. But I've been so busy lately and had bad writers block.