it's the same old same old everyday

Remington's p.o.v.

Every day is the same old same old. Why can't it change and be any different?

Sometimes I get tired of all this nonsense, but yet it's quite calming.

Being in a world where it's the same old same old everyday is interesting, especially  when you have a special some one in your life.

I honestly love Andy to death. He is a great guy, very loving, and is just the death of me. I love everything about him.

You're probably wondering where he is right now. Well I can tell you this, he's working on some songs for his band.

A few hours later and Andy walks in, I soon run up to him aand tackle him in a hug.

" did someone miss me?" He asked with a giggle.

I simply I nodded, " yes I did ma cherie."

He smiles happily, " hey my Remi bear?"

I blush at the Nick name, " yes Andy ma cherie?"

He pulls away from the hug and scratches the back of his head nervously getting me worried before saying, " I told my band mates about you, us, and they really want to meet you, but ummm....Ashley my ex is jealous."

I smile, but then frown," oh....I didn't know about that."

He looks at me with a frown, " baby I'm sorry, I thought you knew about my ex....look i don't like him anymore, I love you and only you."

I look up at him and smile, " do you really mean that?"

He walks up to me and hugs my, I hug back taking in his scent and relaxing," of course I do baby. I couldn't have asked for a better boy friend than you. Your my world and my everything. Without you I wouldn't be complete."

I smile and begin to cry. He hugs me tighter and rubs my back calming me. " my sweet sweet Remi bear I love you so much. "

I smile happily, " I love you to Andy ma cherie."

And with that we may down and cuddle eachother the rest of the day till night.