26

Jesy: The computer in Courage The Cowardly Dog is a hundred times better than Google.

Jade: Jesy?

Jesy: Yes?

Jade: It's four in the morning, go to sleep.

~~~ 

Leigh-Anne: How do you become immortal?

Jade: Drink unicorn blood.

Jesy: Travel to Transylvania and look for Dracula. He can probably help.

Perrie: Why do you even want to become immortal? When all the people you love and care about are dead and you're left on this planet which soon won't exist because the sun will eventually stop burning and kill every single living thing, do you still want to be alive?

Jesy: Okay, Perrie, the sun won't stop burning for five billion years so sit your cute ass down and eat your food.

Leigh-Anne: Watching the sun go out and then witness the aftermath on Earth would be quite the experience...

Jade: It would, wouldn't it?

Leigh-Anne: Do you want to experience the end of the world with me?

Jade: We can sit in your garden, drink Redbull and eat popcorn as we watch the sun go out.

Leigh-Anne: It's a date.

Jesy: Don't forget to wear sunglasses!

Perrie: How did a conversation about immortality go to a conversation about watching the sun go out? You guys okay?

~~~

Leigh-Anne: Tell me a joke.

Jade: Perrie.

Perrie: I don't get it.

Jade: You are the joke, babe.

Jesy: *From the kitchen* BURN, BITCH!

~~~ 

*Jerrie meeting for the first time*

Perrie: Hi, I'm Perrie.

Jade: Nice to meet you, Perrie, I'm Jeed.

Perrie: *Confused* Jeed?

Jade: No, Jeed.

Perrie: ???

Jade: *Sighs* J-A-D-E.

Perrie: Oh, Jade! Well, it's nice to meet you too.

~~~ 

*After an argument*

Jesy: You're like laxatives.

Leigh-Anne: *Sips Cosmopolitan* how so?

Jesy: Because you irritate the shit out of me!

~~~ 

*Dinner with the Pinnocks*

John: What's on your mind, Perrie?

Perrie: When you think about it, life is kind of pointless. You're born, then you go to school until you graduate, then you work until you're grey and old, and then you die.

Debbie: 

Sian-Louise: 

Sairah: 

Leigh-Anne: Pez?

Perrie: Yes, babe?

Leigh-Anne: Just eat your food.

~~~ 

Simon: I honestly don't understand why you complain so much. You get the promo you need.

Jade: The promo we need? Are you serious? You "promote" us by tweeting stupid playlists and making us perform at the X Factor UK, and you think that's enough to make us well-known worldwide? We are not known in America because you idiots don't do your job. All you do is sit on your asses! If you had done your job like Ariana's team do from the beginning, we would've been famous in America by now! But you are incompetent and think that irrelevant playlists and annual performances on the same UK-show will give us the recognition we deserve.

Jesy: *Sips tea*

~~~ 

Interviewer: What are you afraid of?

Jade: Clowns.

Leigh-Anne: The future.

Jesy: Death.

Perrie: Ten missed calls from Jesy.

~~~ 

Jesy: When I can't sleep at night, I think of what my dad said before he took off.

Perrie: Babe, you've already told us that he said "I don't want to be your father".

Jesy: He said something else as well.

Leigh-Anne: What did he say?

Jesy: When I told my dad I loved him, he bowed down, looked me in the eyes and said "but I don't love you, Jessica."

Jade: IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING AND I'M CRYING! 😭😭😭

Jesy: So did I the night I tried to stop him from leaving my family, but that didn't stop him from walking out the door and never come back.

~~~ 

*Before a performance at an American awards show*

Jesy: Don't fuck this up!

Leigh-Anne: *Wipes away a tear from her eye* you have such a way with words.

~~~ 

Jesy: I don't act like your mother. Stop talking shit.

Later the same day

Jesy: I've packed extra hoodies in case you get cold, three sandwiches, three bottles of water, your favourite candy, and colouring books so you'll have something to do on the bus.

The girls: ...

Jesy: Okay, I admit, I act like your mother.

~~~ 

Perrie: Leigh, why did you cry late last night?

Leigh-Anne: *Glares at Jesy* because the idiot over there buried her fingers inside me right after she'd eaten chicken wings.

_____________________________________________________
The episode with the head in the basement was - hands down - the scariest Courage The Cowardly Dog-episode...Gave me nightmares as a kid. The pig who worked at the hamburger diner was scary as hell, too. If you watched the show, which episode do you think is the scariest?