Experiment Room Viola

I woke up my head was pounding and my heart was beating like 1000 drums!
I was petrified. My hands were strapped down with leather buckled and my legs were strapped as-well. And the chair was in a sitting position. The bright light stunned my eyes all around me were NOT familiar faces there were doctors wearing hospital masks and had needles in their hands with purple and other coloured liquids in. There was a tray full of probes and other hospital equipment.
When I tried to look anywhere except form the light my eyes span. I don't even know what made me feel so dizzy and ill. It felt like I was going to throw up. One of the surgeons I did recognise it was... Daniel! He was speaking to another surgeon on the other side of the room agreeing and disagreeing with what he was saying. Then Finally they agreed to something and shook hands. They both turned to me and the surgeon said
"Let the experiments begin!"

X X X

Halle was pacing around the room bitting her nails. She finally stopped and turned towards Sam, Mikelle and Kotryna. However Sam and Kotryna were as fast away as possible from each over.
"Where could she have gone!?" Asked Halle worriedly.
She thought to herself 'I feel like it is my duty to protect Viola she is like a little sister to me!' Of course no one else could hear her.
For the entire time since Halle spoke it was quiet but then Mikelle spoke
"I saw her go but I was so frustratedly Kotryna I thought you let her so when I saw Daniel put a bag over her head I didn't know what to do I tried to use my death power but nothing worked!"

Halle examines Mikelle's answer and determined it is true. "Do you know where she went?"
"No I don't"
Halle's spirits fell
"-but I know where he might have taken her I think it's something to involve her unknown power I'm not sure but whatever it is we have to save her and find out what Daniel wants because whatever it-is it isn't good!"

Halle's spirits were lifted as Mikelle said that, they were about to go when someone crashed through the door.
She was gasping for air.
"Mikelle!" She screamed "your... alive!" Mikelle causing Rosie as she fainted with lack of air.
Everyone even Halle looked confused. Before they could ask them who she was Mikelle dragged her out of the door  and into the infirmary.

Rosie woke up panting but before Mikelle knew it she grabbed her in a hug and couldn't control the flood of tears that compelled her.
"Y-you are alive?"
"Yes." Said mikelle "I am."
Mikelle held Rosie at arms length and wiped away her tears.
"So." She Asked "Why are you here?"

Before Rosie could reply Mikelle said
"We have a lot to catch up on but that will have to do later.So-."

Mikelle was cut off in the middle of her sentence
"Trouble I need your help... Viola..... Experiment Room!"
"Who calms down." Said Mikelle then she realised something "- experiment room.?"
Her face was suddenly filled with fear and terror
"Oh go! No she can't be there! No! Rosie we have to go now otherwise Viola won't have much time left!"

Which that Rosie and Mikelle shot up from there seat and rushed towards the exit.
X X X 

My body felt weak from all of the probes and needles. I felt like all of he energy and power was ripped from my body. All I could see was eyes staring at me and measuring my arms and my jaw line and basically my entire body, my world span as I tried to get up. I couldn't focus on anything or anyone it was all blurry. The doctors and nurses backed away from me and mumbled something that I thought meant you can sit up now. So I tried to sit myself up steadily and carefully for some reason it was better sitting up. I placed my palm on my fore head to stop me from bursting out crying. Finally I got the chance to sit there and remorse for a few seconds, but it wasn't long because when I was just about to regain my normal un-dizzy state my ears began to screech I tried covering my ears but it wouldn't flush the sound out! I cradled myself back onto the chair/bed they put me on and laid there screaming. Eventually my eyes Batam to turn blood shot red and my voice began to croak and the sound began to simmer down. When I could open my eyes again I saw the doctors all scribbling something down on deprecate pieces of parchment and normal paper. I looked over to the door still cradling myself in a ball not daring to move I saw HIM! In his hand he held a canister then as I turned to the doctors I just realised something... they had gas masks on! It wasn't a sound I suddenly realised something... Daniel was smiling and in his hand he canister was flashing red. I know what they did. They know I have powers... and they're using them against me....