This is how it all went down hill-1

Nashi:

      Playing with Alana, she is growing up so fast. She can walk, talk. But she is just the best.

       She is sleepy, we've been playing here for a while. Storm looked like he needed some sleep. But, it's midnight so she should be getting to be. I grab her hand and begin to walk home.

      "Mommy do you love daddy," Alana asked looking at me.

     "Of course angel why wouldn't I baby girl, "I asked her as we walk down our street.

     "Daddy has been hanging out with a few girls lately I don't like them," Alana said so smiled. That's kind of worrying, but it just works, right?

    "It's apart of our work baby and when we get home I want you to go get ready for bed okay, "I told Alana as I unlocked the front door, freezing as I heard moans I looked at Alana.

      "Mommy what's that"she whispered.

     "Honey, stay right here and don't move," I say gently pushing her to the wall. it's coming from my bedroom. Could Storm Really be cheating on me? I open the door and Storm is kissing a girl on top of her and she only has a bra and panties on.

      "You got to be fucking kidding me"I yelled they both stopped and looked at me. Storm's eyes go wide. I feel like my world is being shattered into millions of pieces right now.

     "Who the hell are you!" she yells at me covering herself. I'm not looking at her, I'm looking at the man who claimed he loved me and apparently doesn't.

     "Nashi it's not what it looks like I promise "storm pleaded I spread my fingers apart trying to resist the urge to punch this girl in the face.

     "Your cheating on me, "I said tears coming down my face. This hurts more than he can ever know.

     "Nashi "storm said he got up he only had boxers on he went to touch my shoulder I pulled away I pulled my ring off and threw it at him. I'm completely disgusted with him right now.

       "I'm done with you, I'm taking Alana with me" I yelled at him.

       "Nashi you don't understand don't blame storm," the fucking hoe said covering herself. Is she really trying to defend him? I shove my clothing in a bag as she's trying to put her clothes on.

          "I don't want to fucking hear it"I yelled. Tears flying down my face. This girl tries to grab my shoulder but I just shove her into the wall.

         "Get your fucking hands off of me" I yell at her and she looks scared, she better be. She just destroyed a family, but so did he.

       "Nashi please understand, "storm said and he put pants on I her banging on the door of course guild members live next to us.

       "You're a dick" I yelled at him tears flying down my face. The banging stopped.

        "Nashi Don't break up with storm because of me it wasn't what it looks like he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend, "the girl said and I look at him.

      "Get the fuck out"I yelled at her and put them on and left through the back door I looked at the storm in anger.

       "First you didn't tell her you had a girlfriend now you're having sex with her in our home well yours now I'm breaking up with your storm, I'll be here for my stuff tomorrow or the next day," I said and I went to Alana's room and got her some stuff. I put it in the spirit world.

        "Nashi I love you, don't leave please, " storm said trying to get me to stay. Too fucking late there bub.

        "Should have thought of that you manwhore"I yelled at him and I walk back to the living room. I gently pick up Alana who looks scared. I am too. I don't know where I'm going but away from here.

       "Nashi what's wrong? people said there was fighting going on here"Juvia squad kneeling down to my level. Gray looked down at me. Then I heard Storm yell at me.

       "Come on Nashi lets just talk about this" he yelled from the house and I turned around and gave him the finger.

      "Fuck You" I yelled at him, covering Alana's ears. Before turning to his parents.

      "It doesn't matter anymore, "I said I went to leave when gray graded my arm and started to drag me Juvia watched, she took Alana which I'm grateful for. He dragged me to their house and sat me on the couch and looked me dead in the eye.

      "Nashi what happened, "Gray said sitting in the coffee table shit my tear stains are seeable now. Juvia took Alana to a bed to sleep. I feel bad that she had to hear all that and see that.

     "Nothing," I said weakly damn it. I should be strong, for Alana. She needs a strong mother right now.

       "Nashi what happened, "Juvia asked I have to give in. they will find out eventually.

        "I came home to find Storm in bed with another woman,"I said crying, trying to stop but I can't.

         "What" gray said tightening his fist.

       "It's no big deal," I said and I fight back tears, they wanted to fall juvia hugged me.

        "Let it out dear," she said I started to cry hard she ruffed my back I Just cried for hours and hours I was letting all my built-up angry and sadness out but soon I felt blackness consume me.