This is how it all went down hill-7

Storm:

     Erza is the master now, she became master shortly after the passing of Gramps, so six years ago. It's been ten since Nashi left. Dead eventually forgave me but never fully. He said he will never look at me the same.

    Erza comes out and she stands on the stage everyone looks at her. She's a great master. That's what everyone says. This is just a rare day I'm actually at the guild.

     "Storm I need you upstairs to sign a few things," Erza said sadly. What's going on and why do I need to sign something.

     "Why? "I asked and I looked away. Her gaze is harsh and I don't like it. Erza never looked at me the same after Nashi left.

     "Nashi is here in my office," Erza said everyone went silent I looked her. The shock was written all over my face. Why is Nashi here? why did she come back after all this time?

       "Why is Nashi here," Natsu said

      "She is signing storm custody over Alana and some other little boy "Erza said I spit my water out.

      Erza goes back upstairs and then comes out is two kids. One a teenager and one not much younger than her. The girl must be Alana. She doesn't look happy anymore.

      The boy just sits there staring blankly at his shoes. And I looked at her and a teenaged girl came out and sat on the stairs.

      Getting up I head for the stairs. Slowly walking by the kids. Alana, I know it's her. Her eyes give it all away but her eyes don't hold life anymore.

      The door opens and Erza comes out and I walk in, Nashi looks even better. Her long hair, she's wearing a uniform.

       "Nashi," I said she looks over and smiles. Her smile is still beautiful and the fact that she can even smile at me is amazing.

      "Sit," she said pointing at the seat. I took my seat I haven't got a proper sleep since she left me. Who am I kidding, nothing has been propper since she left me but that's my fault.

      "You look like hell, "Nashi said softly. She laughed I chuckled.

      "You still look beautiful, "I told her she smiled.

     "Storm uh sign these please, "Nashi said blushing pushing her hair out of her face as she slides papers to me. I pick up the pen and I sign it then slide it to her. I went to get up but Nashi pushed me back down I weakly stubbled back.

       "As I thought, "Nashi said her face is serious. It's like she knows everything that happened in the last ten years. She does, just by that shove, she knows exactly how hard her leaving me effected me.

      "What," I said looking away not wanting to look at her but I still want to look at her. She's changed so much in ten years. Her smile isn't as bright, her eyes are brighter though. She looks healthy.

        "You haven't been sleeping, not training, you falling apart,"Nashi growled. Her stance is strong.

       "Why do you care"I snapped back she came around the table and graded my collar she gripped it tightly.

       "Why do I care because this is caused by me," Nashi said

        "I'm the one who fucked-" I was cut off by Nashi she smashed her lips on mine I was shocked. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put one in between my legs. She pulled apart, her cheeks slightly red. sat back in her seat.

       "Okay, so Alana has therapy once a week her name is Katie she will come here and pick her up. But then every two weeks she has a doctor's appointment and she takes three medications she had the prescriptions it should last her until she sees her doctor in two weeks he will come here and check on her"Nashi said and writing things down.