This is how it all Went Down Hill-14

It's been a year, today is the day we are getting married. We didn't invite our parents because we didn't want to. Nashi invited some of her friends from the military.

      I invited people from work. It's not a huge wedding but it's big enough for her.

      We are getting married in a church. Mark is my best man and Stella is a bridesmaid, Alana is also a bridesmaid and Tyler is a groom's man. Nashi's best friend Dawson is also the maid of honour and is going to be wearing a pink dress and high heels. Nashi almost died of laughing when everyone was trying on their dresses.

     Her other male friends decided to be groomsmen which I was fine with.

      "Your ready dad?" Tyler asks. The kids were so happy when they found out we were getting married.

      "Yes," I tell him.

     When the music starts, the door opens and Nashi comes through the doors. The person walking her down the aisle is no other than Mark, I was wondering where he ran off to.

     Nashi makes it to me and Mark then stands behind me.

      Nashi looks stunning in her simple white dress. Knowing her, her nerves are through the roof and Mark gave her a shot of tequila.

      I can tell because as we are reciting are vows she has a little bit trouble, she could never hold tequila.

     "Storm Fullbuster, do you take Nashi to be you wife"

     "I do"

      "Nashi Dragneel do you take Storm to be husband"

    "I do"

     "Rings?" the pastor asks and then marks hands them to me and I put Nashi's on her finger. She puts mine on my finger.

     "I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" I lean in and kiss her and everyone cheers. this is my happy ending. 

Thank you everyone for sticking around until the end of the series, this is the end of the series. I hope you all enjoyed it. Feel free to go follow me and check out my other books because that would be great.