This is How it all Went Down Hill-13

Nashi decides to come into work with me. Getting into clothing that isn't Camo is something she doesn't do often anymore.

     She has a regular black tank top on and white jeans. Black boots. She puts one of my jackets on. She didn't want to wear any of her military ones. She also makes a comment that she needs to go shopping for new clothing.

     The kids have already gone off the school, probably excited to tell people that their mom came back from war.

     "Let's go," I tell Nashi when I come down in sweat pants and a muscle shirt. Pulling a red hoodie over my head.

     Nashi follows closely behind me as we walk to work. Well my work, she's unemployed at the moment but that's okay, she'll find a job I know she will.

      Approaching the building Nashi walks closer to me and I can't help but wonder why.

      "This is where you work?" Nashi asks and I nod. "What is it?"

     "I train kids," I tell her and I open the door. "Hey Stella" I say scaring her and she throws her pen at me. I laugh and then she sees Nashi.

     "Hello, I'm Stella," Stella says standing up smiling and Nashi returns the smile and speaks.

     "Nashi" Nashi says causing Stella to look at me and I nod.

     "Well it's nice to meet you, Storm, the kid is waiting for you in your office" Stella says sitting back down and I nod, signing in and I walk down the hall.

      "You have your own office, fancy" Nashi says playfully and I shake my head laughing at her playfulness.

     Walking into my so-called office Nashi looks at the gym before her. The small kid getting ready.

     "Hey buddy, this is Nashi," I say, dropping my bag in a small room off to the side. That's where I do the paperwork side of this job.

      "Hi" he says looking up to her smiling. Nashi waves and goes and takes a seat on the bench as we get to work.

       He sits in the middle of the room and concentrates. Trying to draw magic. He has had a hard time just drawing it out.

       "So what is it that you do exactly?" Nashi asks and I glare at her and she giggles.

        "Well I teach him to use his magic, he has a particularly hard time getting mgic to come out, I've been working with this kid for two months now." I tell her and she nods.

~*~

         "Okay see ya tomorrow kid" I say as he walks out, I walk out to find Nashi and Stella talking and laughing, she got bored two hours ago and went to talk to stella.

       "Hey Storm" Nashi says and I smile. I sign out and Nashi stands up.

      "Ready to go?" I ask her and she nods. She walks out with me.

       We walk home in silence, that is until she grabs my hand and pulls me down a ally and it's dark.

      "What are we doing dow-" she cuts me off, her lips pressed to mine and I'm shocked. But I kiss her back and she smiles in the kiss.

       Pulling away she grabs the collar of my sweater and makes me look at her.

       "Your fucking stupid, I'm been trying to get you to kiss me since I got here" she says and I look at her and she looks at me.

       "Why didn't you say anything?"

       "I did! Your just to stupid to understand" she says letting go of my collar. Now I understand what all of those sly remarks were for. She wanted me to pay attention to her.

      "Yeah" I agree with her and she laughs.

      Walking out of the alley we walk out, Alana is already making dinner seeing out work ran a little late.

       "How was school?" I ask Tyler and Alana and Tyler just shrugs, thats normal for him, his normal. Alana smiles and begins telling us about her day while cutting up a pepper. Nashi goes over and helps her with supper.

       "Sounds like fun" I say to Alana before going into my room to change. When i come out dinner is ready and we sit and eat.

      "You two got any homework?" I ask and they both nod.

       "Okay get it done after supper" I say to them and they nod again and we continue to eat supper. Alana is a great cook just like her mother.

      When everyone is done eating I do the dishes and Nashi helps Tyler with his homework.

      It's late when they finish there homework and they head up to bed.

      I look at Nashi who is about to go upstairs. Walking up behind her I pick her up and I throw her over my shoulder.

      "Storm, put me down right now" she says in a commanding tone but I just walk to my room and I throw her on my bed. She squeals when I throw her. She then looks confused. I turn the light off and I take my shirt off.

       Climbing into bed I wrap my arm around her waist and I lay with her. She gets comfy and lays her head on my chest.

       "I want to get married" Nashi says and I take a deep breath

        "Tell me the place and time and I'll be there" I tell her and she giggles.